Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Please any advice

Hello. Im new seller. I never ever had any experience selling before. I still try to learn everyday. Recently I have problems with shipping glass items. It’s broken when customers get them. I provided full refund for customers. Explain and respond ri...

Ebay says my listing contains replica coins.

I'm in need of some help to convince an intoxicated bot that my listing does not violate policy. I don't know who to call (this will take talking to a human) and the info from ebay is worthless. My 57 Morgans are still up, just NFS, says ebay. If any...

Missing Listing

Anyone having issues with missing listing. I relist on a weekly basis, but this time a number of my jersey are not showing up. I tried every which way to locate them. Even tried relisting. Strange is that it is showing a number of views and watchers....

Resolved! Adding Subtitles

How do you add subtitles to a listing? I didn't see anywhere to add one. Thanks!!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling clothes

Is ebay the best place to sell clothes?I have only sold vintage stickers and Retro 51 pens. I was thinking about selling clothes next, but concerned about buyers wanting to return items or complaining about the fit.

Resolved! the new $600 1099k threshold

does anyone know if the new $600 1099k threshold which starts 1/1/22 is per platform or per S.S. NUMBER OR TIN..will one come from eBay, one come from Facebook marketplace, one come from etsy etc etc. are will be all inclusive?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors