Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Variations feature

I am getting complaints from buyers on the variations feature. Buyers make selections on a few items and then demand the entire inventory from the auction. Is this a common problem in the community?

excel listing

how to listing by excel can you send format with example.. because i am trying but error

Resolved! shipping

what is the best way to ship golf clubs? 

Resolved! Do eBay gross sales (1099) for 2022 include sales tax? I don't want my books to be a mess!

So.......I've been paying taxes on my self-employment for years. But starting in 2022 I apparently will be getting a 1099 from eBay. I want to make sure my books jive with the 1099. What is included in the 1099 amount? I know it's sales + postage but...

Selling Error - QR Codes

Hello all, So I'm running into a first after making a mistake I haven't made before. I recently shipped 2 items out with the newer QR codes. I had thought I'd given the post office separate codes, but was mistaken. Both items ended up getting sent to...

E-Bay Not Returning Phone Calls

I have reached out to E-Bay the last four days and am not receiving a return call to help with my questions. Anyone else having this problem?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

send invoice to buyer no longer shows

tried to send a buyer an invoice and that action is no longer available even though the transaction just completed the help instructions do not work should have been a simple pull down action an no longer there

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help, buyer returned a damaged item

I received a purse from the buyer return, which is damaged and used. I talk to the buyer, but he never responded. I reported it to eBay who let me wait a refund automatically and then appeal it. However, eBay sends a full refund to the buyer from my ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelled Order on Suspicious Buyer

So I recently sold my computer through a bid. When the buyer won, their messages were very specific on how and where to ship it and did not seem fully coherent. When I received the address, it did not seem correct so I looked it up on Google just to ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors