Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Flipping.

Flipping should be made illegal on ebay. Hundreds of selfish people buying out stock such at graphics cards when there are people like myself that are atually wanting one and selling them on for hundreds of £'s more! Absolutley disgracful!

Best offer

Can I see multiple offers at one time and select the best one or do I have to decline an offer in order to see the other offers? I have an item listed and sent out an offer to the watchers and one offer came in when I went to review offer it says the...

Resolved! Offensive material policy- how to relist?

Hello- Last night, I listed three different copies of the Dr. Seuss book "And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street". In each listing, I showed the front and back cover, spine, publication page, title page and one page from the book showing artwo...

Why does Ebay take its 13% cut BEFORE the cost of shipping is withdrawn?

The subject line states the question. If the buyer pays for shipping, Ebay takes its cut BEFORE the cost of shipping is withdrawn, in effect taking more than is promised (I wonder if there's possibility for litigation there). Sold an item for $75? Yo...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 5 helpful

Can't Add the Option of USPS Priority Mail International

Having an issue with adding "USPS Priority Mail International" to my listings, it wont state a Price and my listings say this to the buyers: "This item will ship to ____________{location}, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Contact th...

A Decision was Made

On the Listing you reported. Thanks again for reporting the listing(s) you found. What Happened: We looked into your report and didn’t find the listing to be in violation of our policy. This determination was made using automation or artificial intel...

Listing Shoes with Online Stock Photos

For those of you who sell on eBay, do you know if there is a great difference in the chance of your item selling when you use stock photos of your shoes from Nike, Adidas, and Under Armor instead of taking your own photos?

Required Postage Not Enough To Cover Purchase

I recently had someone purchase 4 items (all the same).Each item was $12.59. Shipping cost to them per item was $24.45.This listing has been on for sometime and I never had a problem before.When I saw they paid $28.80 total shipping was confusing.I d...

Resolved! Ebay does not allow sending PDF files

I think it's ridiculous that ebay does not allow sending pdf files between sellers and buyers. Every once in awhile we screw up and we send a book to the wrong customer. That usually means two customers have received the wrong books. To remedy this w...

Relisting Old Listings towards Free Limit

So I am paying for $20 per month to have 1k free listing slots and I just found out that relisting (a huge chunk of my 1.5k) items count towards to that 1k free listings, (ebay never explained this and it caused me to have a negative balance). I list...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! The new video feature

I interact with the E-bay seller hub using csv files.I want to add the same video to all of my 2000+ listings by simply uploading an edit csv file.I guess the process would be to upload the video to E-bay for approval and get a video id.I could then ...

Overuse of Captcha

I toggle between two accounts several times a day. Lately I've been stopped to "find the bumble bees" and such by captcha. I find this really annoying, is this the new norm?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors