Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 13 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Air Jordans - what is the deal?

To sell used Air Jordans on eBay, you need to get them authenticated during their journey to the buyer? I won't be posting them here if that is the case. Locally will be my outlet.

Listing error

Can anyone help me out here?Whenever i try to list a item a notification pops up saying, To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list in. Currently, you do not have required permission to sel...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! need clarification on my selling fees

I rarely check the fees that I pay, but I did recently. (I get 250 free listings a month, which I never go over that amount). Fees that I pay: "ad fee standard" and "promoted listings". So - if I get 250 free listings, why am I paying "ad fee standar...

eBAY Holding My Funds Illegally - Why?

Dear Sellers, I do not use eBay and I never will again. I sold a piece of equipment, which was received by a Buyer, who confirmed it was in working order, was happy with the equipment and communicated our fast shipping and good communication in the t...

NEW Listing page layout! Thumbs UP!

Just saw the NEW Listing page layout show up on my account ... ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I zoomed out to get more of it on one screen just as an overall shot of it. Very large main item pic, details to purchase & Seller info over on the right.

Screenshot (4471).png

Global shipping

I have my items listed for domestic shipping only. I just received a request from someone in Japan to purchase an item. How is this person seeing my items when I'm not part of global shipping? Is this a scam?

Resolved! looking to sell entire overtime

I m thinking of closing my store and selling all inventory . My question is has anyone went through this and have any suggestions

List Error For my new Account

I am seeing some error while listing my account item. Please give me some solution for this error. Error Code To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list in. Currently, you do not have requi...

Resolved! Accounting for Item Donations (i.e. to Goodwill or Local Non-Profit) on Tax Returns

I sell sports cards on here. The items I buy from my local card shop go directly to the listings. I sell enough to get a 1099K. There’s a local nonprofit that puts together backpacks for kids in need. I donated a significant number of cards and assig...

best offer purchase problem with buyer

Hi,I listed a sweater for 32 dollars with a best-offer option. The sweater sold for 20 dollars. There was no negotiation or communication with the buyer. There is no record of contact with the buyer in my eBay messages. I cannot understand how the bu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors