Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Non professional seller

Guys - I only ship 2-3 packages a week so not much at all. currently, I simply print the shipping label on regular A4, size paper, cut the excess, and then use packing tape, which seems a little cumbersome. For someone who does not have big volumes, ...

Return because buyer found a better price?

Why on earth is this even a valid return reason? They all but force me to offer free returns so I have to pay return Shipping as well as shipping it there already. Just venting but it is silly that I have to have the lowest price WEEKS AFTER THE SALE...

Can my listings be seen on every ebay countries site

I am in new Zealand and I want my listings to be seen all over the world - is there a way to do this when I create the listing on ebay. Com so it carries across to other countries or do I need to sign in to each individual ebay site and create a dupl...

Store categories gone

Today the look of the store changed and now people can no longer see the categories on the left side of the screen like before. This makes even having a store worthless. We separate our items into different categories in our store to make it easier f...

If a seller cancels an order, can the buyer leave feedback?

I looked this up, and the answer was, "no," but I'm unsure about this. I cancelled an order once before (as a seller) - a long time ago, mind you. Buyer still left feedback. Guessing it's changed since then (hopefully!)? I sort of panicked because ou...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! My clients wants to pay and Ebay will not let her.

Message from my Buyer. "Hi! I just tried to pay. It still will not let me. Says I need to contact you to get freight added in. Can you change the posting to take out freight? Or ask eBay what to do?" Nothing works I have contacted Ebay they do not un...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why my listing is not showing after 24 hrs?

I’m a new seller and I’ve been posting different items but there’s one that is not showing up on search, It’s a promoted item with 20% and still not showing when I search it like the others.

Used Auto Parts Listings:

I've noticed that I'll post an item that has a history of selling. I'll even price it cheaper. It won't sell. I look at the old listings a week later, and I can see that this same item has sold many times over and for more money. Some items that I've...

Ebay offsite marketing with Google

Thank you for reading this. I am thinking of trying eBay off-site marketing with google that is offered. I get very little action from the Ebay program ware you give them a percentage for exposure.My question is when you go to sign up it asks you a s...

Resolved! Can I ask for customers email address?

I sold a DVD recorder to a customer over a month ago. It was new but open in the original box. Still wrapped in plastic as was the remote and cables. I listed the item as new. In the description I listed what was included and that the box was open. T...

New batch told to post on the boards to boost sales?

I'm seeing so many random short posts without questions or issues to discuss. I guess there is a brand new batch of new eBay hopefuls that have been told to post on the boards to boost sales or boost their reputation selling.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors