Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Offers

Is it possible to send offers to watchers, or ones that view your product, rather than waiting for eBay to prompt you to send an offer?

Ebay called me yesterday.

It's been a very long time since ebay has called me and I've never had one quite like this before. Usually they call to announce something new, but this one asked me if I knew my shipping preferences were set to not pass on postage savings to my buye...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 105 replies
  • 11 helpful

Resolved! an ebay listing put my sale at$150 not the price i put in the buy it now at $800..never in 25yrs !

yes,,i have been on ebay for 25 ish years and this has never happened before..i have proof that i had it listed at $800 but somehow ebay listed it at a suggested price of $150..[ no. i did not have that box checked to allow that]Item title FormatBuy ...

eBay Trading Assistant or Consignment Seller in the NYC area???

I'm hoping to find an eBay Trading Assistant or Consignment Seller to help post, store, sell and ship some of the items from my architectural office. We're moving and I can't take everything with me. We've got a variety of furniture/accessories, offi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

2023 IRS Mileage deduction

For 2023 the IRS has assigned 65.5 cent per mile as the standard deduction for the use of a car (also vans, pickups or panel trucks) being driven for business purposes. Knowledge is power ... now you know.

Resolved! Selling

If I don’t have a bank account linked do I have a credit through eBay to buy products through eBay?

Shipping charges

Hello my name is Bruce Smith. I just opened my store on eBay. I would like to know how I can charge free shipping to my customers and still make a profit.Thank you for your help. BruceBDS Distributors

Resolved! Feedback and Removals

Feedback is becoming a joke now, customer can literally leave you a thumbs down or even a flavour review and in some cases when you follow the ebay policy when they have to verify the order and the customer request for it to be cancelled they can lea...

Standard Envelope Glitch

There is an issue shipping packages with standard envelopes for items in categories that are not classified as patches. For example, selling a Boy Scout patch under that category is no problem, but if you sell a patch for New York City and categorize...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Listing renewal auctions

I've been noticing that I've been losing my free monthly listings to items that renewed. My question is why when they were free/good until sold/cancelled. And after I use all my free listings up it's charging me to renew my listing but it's not on al...

Shipping

Hi. Hoping an eBay savvy member can help me. I’ve been negotiating a sale with a customer in Canada (I’m in the US). I tried to change my listing to local pickup but the eBay system wouldn’t let me offer that to someone out of the country. I live 3 m...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors