Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 17 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Bidder asking for auction to end early and a discount

I have an item listed currently that, until twenty minutes ago, had a high bid of $105 and second-place bid of $103. The second place bidder reached out asking if I could sell direct to them for a discount. I told them I would not be doing so, and th...

Accepted Offers Not Being Paid For

Best Offer updatesAll buyers are now required to add a payment method when making offers on Best Offer listings. After you accept the offer, we’ll automatically charge the buyer’s chosen payment method so they won’t have to return to eBay to complete...

Uploading Photos from iPhone to listing.

Hi,Is anyone else having an issue uploading pics from their phone to their listings? I can upload the pic, but it won't save it or go to the next screen. I end up having to close out on the eBay app and not uploading from the phone. I don't have any ...

Resolved! Become Eligible for Promoted listings

Why is it showing all my listings as being not eligible to promote. I recently buy a store subscription and wanna add promoted listing, But i can't access Advertising Dashboard. So I am unsure why all of a sudden I can't promote my listings from the ...

Resolved! Removing seasonal items that did not sell

Removing seasonal items that did not sell-best way to do so? How do I save to relist again when it’s the “right” time to do so (such as Christmas).It seems like bad marketing to let the item sit unsold months (with 100’s of old views). Thanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Our Situation with MC999. "Your Payment account is Restricted for Payouts."

Hi sellers, On November 9, 2023 eBay send this notification to our account "Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay payment account is restricted. A U.S. Court has directed eBay to freeze your account. eBay did not decide to freeze your ...

eBay is refunding the buyers without returning the Items. I think this has gone to far. Part II

I think I clicked on the best answer by mistake and I can't type in anymore on the previous thread. I will summarize what I mentioned on the previous thread to continue the disscussion:"Pretty much what the tittle says. Anyone got any ideas what migh...

A.png B.png

The Year in Review 2023

It could have been better ... a lot better. At least next year is a Leap year and we get an extra day of Selling ... maybe that will help ... a lot.

Non professional seller

Guys - I only ship 2-3 packages a week so not much at all. currently, I simply print the shipping label on regular A4, size paper, cut the excess, and then use packing tape, which seems a little cumbersome. For someone who does not have big volumes, ...

Return because buyer found a better price?

Why on earth is this even a valid return reason? They all but force me to offer free returns so I have to pay return Shipping as well as shipping it there already. Just venting but it is silly that I have to have the lowest price WEEKS AFTER THE SALE...

Can my listings be seen on every ebay countries site

I am in new Zealand and I want my listings to be seen all over the world - is there a way to do this when I create the listing on ebay. Com so it carries across to other countries or do I need to sign in to each individual ebay site and create a dupl...

Store categories gone

Today the look of the store changed and now people can no longer see the categories on the left side of the screen like before. This makes even having a store worthless. We separate our items into different categories in our store to make it easier f...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors