Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Losing Money

How does an Artist calculate the starting price of something they've created? Are .99 Auction Starts still a thing?

Does Ebay Offer Credit Card Chargeback Protection?

I have not had it happen to me, but my wife had in the past... On my selling account, I usually don't list high dollar items, but I do at times... Let's say someone buys an item for $500... or $1000... everything is good, delivered, etc. If in four m...

Ebay manipulating prices forcing small sellers out.

For the last year or so I've sold Cpap supplies on ebay. The Cpap supplies like tubbing and the pillows for the masks, headgear and others do not need a prescription to buy these items. My doctor has boxes of this stuff in their office with a sign th...

Incorrect Sales Price

Been selling on Ebay for 10 years, approximately 500 sales per year. Just sold my first item through a promoted sale. I see my final value fees and the additional promotion fees charged. Looks fine. However, the sale price being used to credit my acc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item

I sold an thermos to a buyer and now the buyer is saying that the thermos glass inside is broken but the thermos couldnt have broken in the delivery since it was packed with impact foam and it was firm. The buyer even lied in the conversation that th...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold Prison TV

I was notified that my RCA prison TV sold but in my ad I clearly stated that the buy has to come pick up the item and that it's a cash transaction. How do I resolve this issue since the buyer's location isn't listed? I can't afford to ship. The ad al...

Access Denied

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.Click your browser's Back button to continue. Good Ole' Feebay...Some things never change

No scroll bar anymore at the bottom of my page

This has become a real pain. The last few days the side to side scroll bar at the bottom of the page has vanished. Anybody know why? When I scroll down to the bottom of my 200 listing at appears again. A lot a good it does me down there!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Detailed Seller's Ratings

Does anybody else think it's time for Ebay to get rid of DSR's? They're obsolete, skewed and unfair. Ebay uses them for everything from Billing, to Item Placement within the product content list. There are accounts on this Site with substandard DSR's...

Despise new offer process!

Haven’t sent an offer since they introduced the new process in the app. Automatic offers is nice but all they had to do was add this. Guarantee that the number of offers across eBay has dropped off a cliff. Offers are no longer part of our business.T...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors