Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Ebay is organized crime

Just more lies and delays from the idiots at ebay who can tell you they messed up but can do nothing to help.Days and hours spnt on the phone and online just to have repeats of the same errors.When they get your money they turn on you in every way to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer filed false payment dispute and his bank sided with me!

So the buyer purchased my fixed listing item and then immediately wanted to cancel it because of buyer’s remorse “purchased by mistake”. After a day I get a message from this buyer saying “ohh so you’re going to be difficult about it.” like it was my...

Resolved! Buyer changed address amidst sale

I sold an item and have made out a shipping label to the address Ebay was given. Do I need to cancel this sale and label or what do I do.

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Bids, Retracts 5 Times, Gets Top Bid, and then Backs Out and Can't Retract Anymore. ??

I'm new to eBay, so I'm not totally sure how the bidding process looks on the buyer's end. But I've been trying to sell a unit that caused a bidding battle between two buyers. One of the buyers kept bidding and then retracting his bid over and over a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Affiliated program QUERY

hello, i live in italy can i promote ebay.com products ?? or i need to promote only ebay,it products ??

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Advertising Spend % - 10%+???

What percentage advertising do you use? Do you change it up? Do you promote at the recommended ranges? I generally promote both of our stores at 9%.I do notice a drop off when I go to 7% or less.I've tried 12% once for a day on second account and did...

a.png

Refund

eBay made me refund a customer because the post office did not deliver their package. I did try to help the buyer by contacting the post office for the buyer several times. The tracking shows that I did mail the package. What can I do about it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

"I've been an eBayer for 20 years" posts

There seems to have been an uptick in posts from supposed long time ebay users expressing dismay, surprise, outrage, etc at something or other. Maybe it's fees on shipping/tax, tax on shipping, wanting to cancel orders, not knowing how to handle retu...

Resolved! Is there still a "scheduling fee"?

A while back I was charged 10 cents per listing to schedule my auctions to start when I wanted. I used to schedule them to end 2 minutes apart for serial bidders who liked last minute bidding, to make it possible to bid on several items during the da...

I had an adventure mailing a letter from Canada today...

So the post office in my town is an actual post office (Canada Post). In the city, there are "Postal Outlets" which are inside drug stores and the like run by people who are working for minimum wage (I think that's 15.50 where I live). I had to go to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors