Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Selling item from UAE

Hello I am going to list something on eBay since I recently joined. What happens if I sell from the United Arab Emirates and neither my company nor my bank account are registered? i have added my personal bank account and details. I have linked my pa...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cannot ship without payment for item.

Item# 155933113257 Transaction cancelled. Item cannot be shipped prior to payment. Payment must be received prior to shipping. Buyer is due a refund from eBay, effective immediately.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happens when USPS loses a RETURN package?

A buyer's return package is still showing as 'Out For Delivery' (on the USPS website, not just eBay) even though my mailman already came today around 3 PM, delivered paper mail and even another package -something I purchased, and yes its' tracking sh...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

As a seller on eBay, will my original purchase receipt work for warranty if I provide it for the buy

I purchased some expensive items and am listing them for sale on eBay. My question is this. I, as the original purchaser with the receipt, can use the warranty. Can I give the buyer a copy of my purchase receipt to use if the time malfunctions? The w...

Buyer return lost in shipping

I have a problem. A buyer purchased a CAT ECM for $850.00 on June 27. The day he received the package, he opened a not as described case. I knew the reasoning was a lie, because I had this ECM tested by CAT dealer MHC Kenworth before listing the ECM....

Ebay charges fees on... taxes?

I'm really curious how long this can actually last, because there's no way in the universe a company can legally get away with charging you percentage sales fees based on taxes and import duties. Literally the total fees we charged on for a transacti...

1099 limits

I understand that 1099 limits for sales during 2023 are $20000 and 2024 are $5000 but my question is this what are the state limits for a 1099? Specifically from Alabama? Is there a list posted somewhere? Thanks for any help.

Why am I Not Getting Enough Sales?

Hey guys, I hope this message finds you all well. I'm reaching out today as a seller specializing in premium 1/18 scale car models, each meticulously crafted and priced in the hundreds of dollars. While I take great pride in curating a collection tha...

Return

I am going to return item unopened to sender at UPS store, so I receive a receipt. what do I need to do at that point in order to be refunded?

reserve price

I just had a person message me and ask...What is the reserve price that you have set for this auction? Have I missed something? That is something I don't disclose right? I'm so completely stunned by this question I'm not sure how to respond politely!...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unfair Selling restrictions by EBAY

My wife is a well tenured seller of over 20 years and is now listed as a below standard seller during her busiest selling period listing 5 defects dating back to jan of this year.She has NO negatives and NO complaints from any customers so why wait u...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors