Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

eBay no longer advertising on Google searches

Good Morning Community. I noticed a dip in sales and traffic this past 2 weeks. during my investigation, I noticed that eBay is no longer advertising on google searches. Before, if you searched for a product like mine on google, me and many other sel...

Resolved! Is it possible to keep some listings live and turn off others when settings are set to "away"?

Hello Everyone,I am leaving my shop for a few weeks and was wondering if it is possible to leave a partial inventory live while setting the rest of my inventory to "away"? I am driving across the country for Christmas and want to bring a few of my li...

Damaged during shipping

I shipped out a graded card and the corner got cracked during shipping. I always double envelope with bubble mailers to ensure this does not happen. This is my first time with a damages. Do I need to get my item back to file a claim with USPS or do I...

last minute Xmas buying

Despite lagging auction sales I decided to list auctions anyway and bids are OK. [I am in desperate need of cleaning house and have little space to store everything in my Store}. I checked and ebay mostly says latest predicted delivery just after Xma...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

BELOW STANDARD RUT IM STUCK IN IT AND CANT SELL NOTHING. HELP!

I have been in the below standard for months and I cant get nothing to sell. I've tried al most everything someone help me out please. I tried to get the one defect removed and all I can get from it is a bunch of foreigners on the phone that don't se...

Advice Needed on VeRO (false claim)

I listed a set of sitting elves with the following title, "Pair of Elf Shelf Sitters Cute Plush Elves Heavy Bottom Bells on Toe and Hat New". These are made by a company called JWM for Hallmark. They are new with tag. Here is the description I includ...

Shipping information in the title

Hello, i have seen sellers including “same day shipping”, “fast delivery”, “3 day delivery” in the title. Is it allowed by ebay? I want to include but not sure if it is not against ebay guidelines. thanks

WHY DID EBAY TURN AUTO-PAY BACK ON???????

I just got a message from a Buyer that they noticed Auto-pay was turned on late last night when they tried to bid on one of my auctions ... WHAT????? I turned that OFF the day it was added to my account. I just checked and sure enough, eBay turned it...

I disagree

It doesn't seem fair to me that they sent a product in good condition and they returned the damaged product to me and they still refunded the money in full and I feel that with a damaged piece and without the money I am losing and with that I am not ...

I'm sick of Feedback

Today I get a negative for a pyrex dish. Guy says it's not 10" in circumference? It's 10 in Diameter. Then he says " Not deep. Nowhere in my auction does it say deep. The picture shows it's not deep. He never contacted me. I would have given a refund...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors