Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Multiple user IDs and names for a single buyer. All have identical address in Portland, OR.

Here is the scenario. Purchases of 2 items each are made back to back 4 times (8 items total), using 3-4 different user IDs--each with a different obviously fake name. All 4 orders have exactly the same name or code at a freight forwarding address in...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Excluded Shipping Locations Were Changed

I was processing a couple small sells this morning and noticed that one is shipping to Hawaii I added Alaska and Hawaii to my excluded list back when they quit letting us add an upcharge.I went and checked my listings and every one of them was open f...

Resolved! Buyer claims item arrived damaged

I have a buyer who claims the necklace he purchased arrived damaged. It was sent undamaged. The photos he sent show the item was intentionally broken to claim a return. It was impossible for the item to have the type of damage sustained as he claims....

Local pickup

What can I do to release funds when the buyer sends the incorrect confirmation code and they quit responding after item transfer. It’s only $7 but it’s the principle of the matter. They purposely sent the incorrect code.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

vacation mode

If I need to leave Ebay for 2-3 months, should I go on vacation mode or just end all of my listings? I don't want to lose my selling list!! Thanks!!!

Help me get Ebay vehicle compatibility to show up on listings.

So I regularly list car parts. I'm getting terribly frustrated with ebay NOT showing the list of vehicles my parts fit. As an example, eBay has in its catalog Melling JB-817 engine lifters. These lifters fit 5000+ different vehicles. I have in hand Q...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Sending Messages Baseball Card is Counterfeit But Is A Legit Reprint

Any other sports cards sellers getting messages from eBay's review team stating because the card is counterfeit, they shut the auction down? The card is not a "counterfeit" but a legit "reprint". This is the second time they have done this. The first...

User avatar by Scout
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Anyone else have Ebay remove LOTS of listings, with NO explanation as to why ?

Following up from a different forum, A different member mentioned in a very old post, having the same sort of issue, and we replied with the following message, but since our incident occurred much more recently, we decided to start a different thread...

Does a Negative Feedback Hurt Sales?

I received a negative feedback from a difficult buyer..the one that wanted my receipt for the David Yurman earrings. Since the return is open, and she has not returned them, I was told by a US rep it would be removed when the item was returned. so I ...

Resolved! On a Remorse Return with Free Shipping, Who pays return shipping?

I should know this by now, but I dont. I sold an item for $150, free shipping. I accept returns. Buyer wants to return the item as it was to be a gift and her sister doesn't want it now. So I tell her to start a return and I approve the return…who pa...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

HOW TO SELLING OPEN ON eBay

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just curious. Do any of you sellers pre-pack your items?

Just curious. Do any of you sellers pre-pack your items?I normally only pack my items only when they sell.I recently acquired an item that I'm selling pretty well and was thinking about pre-packaging them.Just wondering if anyone else does that.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 32 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors