Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Payoneer is a BIG MISTAKE

Hello there, does anyone else have problems with Payoneer? I had an old account there from a long time ago, I don't have access to that account anymore and email for that Payoneer is gone since I can't retrieve a password or any other information and...

Authenticity Guarantee

I need to speak to a real eBay employee, not a computer. Does someone have a phone number and or email?

I just don't get the search results

If I list something as "ITEM" and not another word. I think It would sell faster than anything I tried to get right.Just ran a search for 3000 gph electric trash pump. Electric Trash Pump 3000: 66 results, not sure if there's an electric one in there...

I had 56 listings taken down for "Your listing isn’t following policy: Product safety policy"

It should not be this easy for one single random eBay customer service rep to take down a listing that is believed to be breaking "eBay product safety policy" and should have to be reviewed by a second level of management of some sort. I have been se...

Screenshot 2024-01-10 005803.png Screenshot 2024-01-10 005239.png Screenshot 2024-01-10 005101.png Screenshot 2024-01-10 003716.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Below Standard Charges for being Above Standard

I recenty went below standard for items not being in stock when they sold. Ive waited 3 months to get back to above standard seller performance as of march 20 2022, and i just sold an item on the 23rd 3 days after being above standard and I am still ...

Volume Pricing Discount NOT Applied At Variation Listing Checkout

Hello eBay family, how are you today?I FINALLY made my first variation listing, yay!I was so intimidated that I let it lag for too long.Now, I want to go back and revise other listings. Anyway, I'm selling N64 cartridges (https://www.ebay.com/itm/154...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A Christmas Card I just got from my Mail Carrier

I'm really touched by this Christmas card I just found in my mailbox today from my mail carrier. I just moved into this manufactured home at the end of November. I'm so grateful that they come to my porch to grab my packages every day because they on...

20240109_161101.jpg

Resolved! Those who don't pay!!!

I have a pile of packages sitting here on my desk that I can't send because the "buyer" hasn't paid! This isn't just an occasional thing anymore, it's getting ridiculous. I work hard to get things shipped same day and at a fair and honest price. I ju...

Selling Campaign

Anybody know what a campaign is & what its got to do with selling? Thanks.

Selling Expensive Items

Hello, I’ve never sold anything on EBay before but I got my hands on two custom professionally made light up signs which cost about $8,000 to manufacture. Was thinking of reselling them on here for around $4000 since the signs are used but they are v...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adding carrier info / labels not working on orders?

For some reason, I have 4 orders today that, when I go in to add tracking (we purchase the labels outside of ebay) no drop down for the carriers appear and it won't let me save and continue... I tried typing in the "UPS GROUND" as the carrier and no ...

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 2.22.17 PM.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer is requesting a lay away

A buyer is requesting a 3 week wait on payment of items till she gets paid. How does that work with printing the lales and such? Will I still be able to print them in 3 weeks?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors