Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Resolved! Wow! Paypal has gotten impossible to deal with.

I have had an active account with Paypal for over 25 years with never even one issue. Tons of transactions during this time. Today I get paid for $2,800 worth of coins sold. They have placed a 21-day hold on these funds and limited me to $2,000 per m...

Adventure camp on the Nile

Having started and run an adventure based business on the banks ofthe Nile in Uganda I feel its time to step away from it. The camp has 130 beds, and is established to step in and keep running it.Can anyone suggest what forum I could use to advertise...

In the typical ebay fashion ignorance of smaller sellers - Ebay changed the Order CSV file yesterday

Be aware Ebay just changed their Order CSV which you download orders. WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION TO SELLERS! Why not sending email letting sellers know to watch out the CSV has changed. Sellers who download it once a year, maybe don't care but other se...

Go ahead seller_news_team, explain it....

Buyer files a fraudulent return claim that abuses the return policy. Not my words....two different ebay customer service associates on the phone both stated it was 1) abusing the return policy and 2) was a fraudulent return claim. Agent #1 asked me t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 50 replies
  • 3 helpful

Parcel Forwarders U.S to China

We have a lot of interest from China buyers but unfortunately we have never had any success shipping there. Buyers are reluctant to pay the $40+ with UPS and DHL. Nearly all of our shipments are 9X6 bubble mailers 8 oz. or less. Has anyone here used ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sixbit template photo listing issues.

My listings recently stopped showing some template photos that I have used for 23 years. I suspect it has to do with the HTTP / HTTPS issue here on eBay. Yes, I understand this is an old issue or change, and thought everything was running fine until ...

sixbitb.jpg sixbita.jpg sixbitd.jpg

Resolved! Buyer wants refund for damage done by the post office. Won't respond to my messages. Now what?

Buyer opened a return request stating post office damaged package and damaged item. Buyer purchased priority shipping which covers damage up to $100. Item with shipping was $39. I sent a reply telling buyer the package, all the protective wrapping an...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay offers

Is there a way that when you accept a offer the buyer has to pay write away

Midwest Weather

Will ebay accommodate shipping delays in our feed back for the snow storm?

User avatar by Scout
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wow that sold fast!

Literally, in less than a minute, I just listed an item and it sold.Like moments after I clicked submit, it sold so fast I thought it was a glitch.Doesn't happen often that way, yes the price was right lol

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Offers, hate it!

I don't like offers. Not looking for solutions. Just want to express my feelings. Haggling is OK at the flea market or garage sales. Online is a whole different thing in my opinion. If you want it then buy it. I am retired and have unlimited free tim...

Finding the item you’re selling

I posted a handmade quilt for sale and paid to promote it. I’ve had several people try to search for it and it’s not coming up. What the deal?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors