Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 17 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

250 of my 950 listings have zero hits in past 30 days

Really unbelievable. And only about 100 of the 950 have had at least 10 hits in the past 30 days. The average listing has single digits number of hits in that period. I sell fine art, not the hottest commodity out there currently. But STILL. And, no,...

The customer is always right.

I received a message today from a recent customer.He bought a part from me from a variations listing.He bought the wrong part.He wanted a 3/4" but purchased a 1/2" and was sent a 1/2".He blames ebay for the mistake."The EBAY page goofed during the pa...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 15 replies
  • 14 helpful

Just A Reminder ---Valentine's Day

is a big online shopping event, and it's not too soon to start listing items that will appeal to all those romantics out there. Of course, we don't all sell stuff that is obviously Valentines Day material, but this isn't a bad time to think outside t...

Princess Di Beanie Baby

I noticed a lot of Princess Di Beanie Babies sell for really high prices. One such beanie was listed at 9,700 and best offer was taken. I have the exact same tags and year of this beanie that sold. Are they really worth that much????

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question for Community Team --Custom Label on Listing?

devon@ebay In the Seller Hub, Active Listings , there is a column for "Custom Label" which I fill with my item's storage location (and other sellers use it for other info, such as the price they paid etc). Aside from Seller Hub, the way to access thi...

% Promoted Listings

What good does it do other than give eBay more fees. How does it benefit the seller? Is it worth the extra expense? One person said they did 3%; eBay suggest 9,10,11%. What does eBay do for you the seller for giving them 3% more? Thanks.

Payoneer is a BIG MISTAKE

Hello there, does anyone else have problems with Payoneer? I had an old account there from a long time ago, I don't have access to that account anymore and email for that Payoneer is gone since I can't retrieve a password or any other information and...

Authenticity Guarantee

I need to speak to a real eBay employee, not a computer. Does someone have a phone number and or email?

I just don't get the search results

If I list something as "ITEM" and not another word. I think It would sell faster than anything I tried to get right.Just ran a search for 3000 gph electric trash pump. Electric Trash Pump 3000: 66 results, not sure if there's an electric one in there...

I had 56 listings taken down for "Your listing isn’t following policy: Product safety policy"

It should not be this easy for one single random eBay customer service rep to take down a listing that is believed to be breaking "eBay product safety policy" and should have to be reviewed by a second level of management of some sort. I have been se...

Screenshot 2024-01-10 005803.png Screenshot 2024-01-10 005239.png Screenshot 2024-01-10 005101.png Screenshot 2024-01-10 003716.png
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Below Standard Charges for being Above Standard

I recenty went below standard for items not being in stock when they sold. Ive waited 3 months to get back to above standard seller performance as of march 20 2022, and i just sold an item on the 23rd 3 days after being above standard and I am still ...

Volume Pricing Discount NOT Applied At Variation Listing Checkout

Hello eBay family, how are you today?I FINALLY made my first variation listing, yay!I was so intimidated that I let it lag for too long.Now, I want to go back and revise other listings. Anyway, I'm selling N64 cartridges (https://www.ebay.com/itm/154...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A Christmas Card I just got from my Mail Carrier

I'm really touched by this Christmas card I just found in my mailbox today from my mail carrier. I just moved into this manufactured home at the end of November. I'm so grateful that they come to my porch to grab my packages every day because they on...

20240109_161101.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors