Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 13 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

No item Condition Option on mobile app or desktop

Just listed an item on the mobile app and it no longer has the "Condition" option. A quick google said that it was still available on the desktop. So ended the listing and got on my PC, Relisted the item, but there is no option to select the conditio...

It's not just Christmas buyers anymore folks!

Welcome the trend of the New Year's Buyers now guys.I had this guy purchase from me on Friday 2pm. I come in this morning (Tuesday after New years day) and at 5am the guy messages me."Where's my stuff the other two eBay people that I bought from just...

Having a new problem.

Each morning, I sign onto e-bay. If I click on the forum site, I am able to read messages but it kicks me off e-bay and I need to sign back in. Just now when I closed the forum, it kicked me off the e-bay site again. Any one else having this problem?...

Suspicious Bidding

I have had a PS4 listed 3 times, and have had 0 feedback buyers bidding it up, and then not paying. The current/most recent auction had reputable bidders, then 2 fake bidders raise to $600+ which is obviously unrealistic. I removed these bids, and th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Im needing to speak to an higher authority than normal CSR

I sold an xbox 360. The buyer said it didn't work so I accepted the return. The returned item had a different serial number etc and was missing the 250gb hard drive. I sent a rebuttal to this return as it had the seal that shows it was opened and a t...

Not Shipping to the UK anymore?

I have a buyer who has messaged me twice now trying to buy an item, from the UK, now I used to be able to ship to the UK, he sent me a screen shot with a big red message saying the seller does not ship there, so I went and check the listing(you never...

Resolved! Cheaters gonna cheat

Buyer opened an item not received two days before ebay estimated delivery. I explained it was Christmas time and the item was in route and not estimated for two more days. Her didn't want to hear it. I use lettertrackpro because the item cost $3.50 a...

Removing Or Updating An Item From A "Sale"

Once again, with improvements come growing pains. Used the percentage based Sale campaign option and can find no intelligent way of removing it so I can update or revise the item. Have even used the End then Relist to try to shake it loose to no avai...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I open a store?

I bet this question is asked a lot, but i don't know yet how to search, so i apologize in advance for repeat content. I have had a personal account since 2000 and have 100% rating. Mostly I have been buying on it, but I have sold a few things. Now I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors