Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! EBay steals more and more from sellers!

So, sellers, be careful! If eBay decides your “performance” is “below standard” you will be charged additional 6% of total value, adding up to 20%+ I total fees eBay will steal from your pocket! So, if you sell an item for $100, thinking that you wil...

Can't Send Offers ...

Hi Everyone, I promote my items via ads when I list them, but I'd also like to send additional offers when I have a watcher (there's a tab that says "Send Offers" under "Manage Active Listings"). Whenever I try to do that the screen says I can't, and...

Resolved! Listing error . What would you do

Hello , I listed a lot of toys and used the auto filler option on eBay. Unfortunately I missed an error in the listing. It stated 55 pieces however my lot only contains 26. It sold a few days ago I contacted the buyer twice but no response. Shipping ...

Just liars and thieves

Still no help from ebay. Still having me call them every day for them to tell me they do not know.Horrible people who take joy in lying and stealing.They keep asking for more info to just keep from paying.They have as much info as the govt, on me and...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Re: INR claims that are refunded/then delivered

In this thread, message #23 from Kylehttps://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/BUYER-NEVER-PAID-FOR-ITEM-RECEIVED/m-p/34179299#M2327669 kyle@ebay wrote: @dhbookds wrote: To keep this simple........is there an ebay policy that will refund the seller in th...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 5 helpful

Sales down 90% **bleep** EBAY!!!!!!!!!

First, I have 2 accounts and this post is about my other account: ModifiedexperienceMy sales were down almost 90% at one time during the past months, and I like many others became very frustrated.I sell NOS parts, which can be somewhat competitive bu...

INR New Policy

Ebay evaluates us every 20th of every month, in that evaluation, ebay has calculated the "Late shipment rate" and "Cases closed without seller resolution" In these 2 rates show some idea about INR so why is this new policy? This policy very badly aff...

Android uploading photo problem

My android laptop just updated to the latest ebay app and now when I try to upload photos to create a new listing:1) I can't access photos on cloud2) The photos tab shows all photos in random3) Albums tab shows only the Downloads album In the past I ...

Page keeps jumping when I type on selling page

Every time that I try to put up an auction for sale the page jumps as I try to type! Very frustrating to try to post an auction! Any ideas are welcome. Thanks.

Buyer trying to return a switched item

I have received a request for a return from a buyer who claims the item I sent him is damaged. There are several things leading me to believe that this is a scam return request and that the buyer is trying to return a different item than I sent to hi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Where do buyers get their return postage?

I've been getting this question more and more this season and I don't exactly know the answer as I've never returned anything as a buyer before on ebay.Some tell me all they get is an email and don't know where their return postage is. I tell them I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors