Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 17 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Restricted

I was ill and doctors restricted me from excitement, so my adult son and daughter took away all electronics so unintentionally abandoned my account for about 3 months . Customers bought items that weren’t delivered so my account now is restricted. No...

Resolved! PAY WITH MONEY ORDERS

So, my question is directed to eBay about the new tax law. Why not let the sellers and buyers return to the the way it used to be, Pay by Money Order.This would give the selling power back to the seller who has old stuff around the house that no long...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 37 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! An eBay listing fix that would be helpful to all sellers.

Good Morning, hope you're all keeping warm.This has been really an issue lately. If something is $24.95 why does the eBay app start best offer at $4.00? This is an extra step that is easily adjusted by the format. Please consider making it at the low...

Resolved! Blocking buyer who may have changed user names

I have an item for sale that weighs 90 pounds. It is local pickup only. I was contacted a couple weeks ago by a user in CA who has (193) 100% feedback. However when looking at the feedback left for others they had given near 10 negatives so I blocked...

Untitled.jpgrrrrr.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Trolling customers

Has anyone else been getting a lot of negative feedback from customers for an item not fitting them? I sell clothes. Used and new. I try to be as honest as possible and list defects and NOW always measurements. I have had 2 return requests today simp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unreasonable request from buyer.

Order did not get delivered because the buyer failed to update his address.Buyer saying "Just send another one to..."I guess he expects me to send him another one without even getting the first one back AND pay for a second shipping. Wouldn't any "re...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 39 replies
  • 2 helpful

Need help!!!!!!

Yes HI I'm Edward Brandon Stuart I've been a seller for ebay almost 7 years and the only thing I did wrong was put the word mystery in the description they sent the shoes back as those shoes are going through authentication I sell another pair of sho...

Core charge/installment payment

I have been selling a rather expensive auto part that is heavy, large and difficult to ship. I also require a core charge and include return shipping for the customer. However by adding the shipping and core charge to the base price of the unit makes...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! International shipping

I am very upset. I sold two items then got a notice I was automatically enrolled in International shipping. I am a senior with mobility issues only want to ship to US. I called in and I have been on EBay since 1999 and they couldn’t remove this optio...

Can I use a photo showing an attached item that will not be included, if it's clearly stated?

Want to list this lighting boom excluding the 15 lb counterweight (orange thing). Will the photo be problematic (against policy) if I clearly state that the weight isn't included? Given the high shipping cost, a NAD complaint exploiting the lack of t...

1.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors