Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Inappropriate Store Shutdown (Sellers BEWARE)

I want to share a very disturbing situation that just occurred to me and warn my fellow sellers: Some facts I have been with eBay since 1998, back in the days when we mailed money orders and waited for product.I have sold about 400 items over that ti...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

250 FREE LISTINGS

If I end a listing once I'm over the 250 free listing does that mean I can list another for free?

Cost per $100 for additional shipping insurance?

What is the cost per $100 for additional liability coverage, spicifically for UPS? All I can find documented is the shipcover of $1.70 per $100.......but that makes no sence with what I just paid. I sold an item for $189.95 and paid $3.45 for the add...

IMG_1222.JPG

Resolved! Accepted Bid?

I’ve recently accepted two offers for items and then they disappear. Doesn’t show up in sold or payment waiting. I’m wondering what is happening.

Texas sales and use tax

Hello! I’m a reseller in Texas. I purchased items from eBay sellers most from Japan and pay taxes (I don’t use my Texas Sales and Use Tax permit) . Once I sell the item in Texas or within the US do I have to pay state taxes? Thank you all in advance.

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's the deal with VHS tapes?

The value of VHS tapes, particularly Disney ones, on this site is one that seems to be really inconsistent. I see some people selling some Disney VHS tapes for hundreds, sometimes even thousands, of dollars, and then I see other people selling the ex...

What to buy to sell - most popular products

Here's an odd one - I have a store credit at my local optics store, and I want to convert it to cash through ebay. So the plan is to by a pair of binoculars or a spotting scope, etc, and then sell it as new on ebay. The question is, what should I buy...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple shipping labels for one large order

I have one large order that needs to be shipped in multiples boxes. How do you print multiple labels and break up the values for insurance from one large order?

Pricing

I have a rare Pacifica perfume that I would like to sell. If there are no similar ones currently for sale, where can I get guidance on how much to list it for?

Can't list products from outside my home country (Vietnam)

My suppliers are mostly in China with some of them in the USA. I live in Vietnam and have a citizenship in Vietnam. I want to be able to list items that is located in the China and sell to customers within the USA. However, when I try to list an item...

Offer declined

Hi I received an offer on my item which I had set the offer price for but it declined it for some bizarre reason.Any ideas as to why it would decline? many thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors