Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

What happened when accounts and lists were suspended

Hello? Due to the temporary suspension of my account and listings, all the items I had put up for auction have disappeared. I am unable to locate them anywhere, and I keep receiving continuous complaints from auction participants. The initial suspens...

스크린샷 2023-12-29 오후 2.04.11.png 스크린샷 2023-12-29 오후 2.04.38.png 스크린샷 2023-12-29 오후 2.05.09.png
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Massive Impressions Decrease

So I have 2 Ebay accounts and from the 8th to the 10th my impressions have dropped 90%. Here are the numbers for both accounts. Promoted impressions were 88,800 organic 40,000. Today promoted are 18,000 and organic are 9,300. That is a massive decrea...

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 12-02-41 Advertising dashboard.png Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 12-13-14 Advertising dashboard.png

Unfair eBay Decision to Seller

Bought and used the new shipping/tracking label from eBay and payed the USPS/eBay calculated price for it. The post office at destination asked for 40 cents more from the buyer.When I was told by the irate customer I offered to refund the difference ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 50 replies
  • 0 helpful

Photo trouble

Hey there, I am having an issue with my photos. They will upload and all, but then there is no way to continue with the listing, like no done or continue button anymore, it’s gone. So then I try to exit the app and try again, but then it happens agai...

Resolved! EB Contradicts Selling Limits

I've always looked at the monthly limits to see HOW much I can list. Now I have to look at the listing limits by amount. This is so contradictory by Ebay and again shows how it hasn't changed and updated it's algorithms and metrics in decades. Still ...

liawri75_0-1703813198234.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

How about a little holiday cheer?

Received this in the mail from a buyer: There seems to be some nitpicky buyers that get bent their items are ferried across the border to be posted with USPS (I take it a lot of that is residual resentment from the Asia shipping fiasco). This buyer a...

sinndex_0-1703811894984.png

Issue with buyer wanting seller to pay for guitar repairs

I sold a guitar on eBay for about $2,000 and shipped it from Virginia to Washington state. It arrived safely in the condition I shipped it in. Right away the buyer was asking if it had been stored outside of its case because it had dust on it. He sai...

VAT being added to UK sales listings

I was born in the UK and lived there until 2017 before moving to the USA. I created an ebay.co.uk account in 2001 and still use it to this day to buy items from both countries without any issues. I have 100% feedback with over 1,000 purchases/sales. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error Message saying "Buy it Now Price is Missing"

Starting on December 26, I have lost the ability to list items. When I push the submit button, I receive an error message that says there is no "buy it now" price in the listing. Even when I add the price after receiving this message, the problem per...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors