Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Feedback

Why are so many not willing to leave feedback? When I sell, I wait until the buyer has posted feedback so I know everything is OK before I post feedback. When I buy I leave feedback immediately as soon as I know everything is OK with the order. If it...

My Listing Templates are not showing up in Seller Hub

I've created and saved several templates, which I have been using.The only way I'm able to use and manage them is by the "Custom Template" link of the Description tab on the Complete Your Listing page. If I go to my Seller Hub, the "Manage Listing Te...

Resolved! Book and Ephemera

Hello to all bibliophiles and purveyors of ephemera. Having a penchant for the literary movements and collecting rare ephemera, have made a few purchases online and have been somewhat disappointed upon receipt of item. Never complained and understand...

How to contact Ebay in Emergency

Hi,I need to contact Ebay regarding my store because for health reasons I need a longer time away than 30 days. Is there a way to contact someone about this? Every number I call will not let me through to a person I can speak with. Thanks for any hel...

Appeal for eBay MC001 Suspension

Dear eBay Customer Support,I am writing to appeal the suspension of my eBay account due to the MC001 violation. I recently received notification that my account was restricted, and I am eager to address any concerns and rectify the situation promptly...

Ebay harassing me for fees on item I did not sell.

Hi, I have been a buyer of Ebay since 2007. I never tried to sell anything on Ebay until last month. I listed an item and very shortly after cancelled the listing. Ebay is now harassing me for $59.00 in sellers' fees for an item I never sold. This wa...

Resolved! How do you stop offers of items I just clicked on?

It drives me nuts to click on something out of curiosity or when I watch an item because I want to see how it goes with zero interest in bidding and then I get offers to buy it! How do I turn those off off?

Anyone else having Listing Error Issues?

Is anyone else having "listing" error right now? When my Wife and I are in the middle of listing items all of a sudden "Item Specifics" disappears.......then you can't do anything else. After many different attempts and closing out our ebay app we go...

selling in sweden

hy anyone selling on ebay from sweden to sweden .Please shre your experiance

Search is killing me.

I hate searching by part numbers because my customers do that...never it seems.But, with item specifics, most everybody has gotten the clue to enter part numbers to give them any advantage they can get. Me too.Just searched "3965152" in order to make...

EBAY Customer Service is HORRIBLE / COMICAL ....

25 years on ebay with over 20,000 transactions and 100% ebay feedback. Recently, I was dropped to Below Standard Seller becuase 3/568 (yes 3) were NOT scanned by our super effiecient US Postal Service (insert sarcasm). Yes 3 ! Ebay Standard Envelope....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 5 helpful

Restricted

I was ill and doctors restricted me from excitement, so my adult son and daughter took away all electronics so unintentionally abandoned my account for about 3 months . Customers bought items that weren’t delivered so my account now is restricted. No...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors