Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

WTH Ebay??

Ebay, WTH? First you change from paying and receiving money through Paypal, so now we have to wait for you knotheads to take your cut before we get paid....And now I have to wait to the buyer receives the item they bought before you release my paymen...

eBay Store Social Sharing - can't share to Instagram

I connected my Facebook and Instagram pages to my eBay store, and have been able to share listings, categories, etc., on Facebook. If I try sharing to Instagram, though, I get a message that the listing images are not the correct size/format/somethin...

"Sell as Lot" setting - Impact of search rankings?

I tried searching for background on this through this forum and a general web search and had no luck. Many of the items we sell are bundled as lots that are related in some way, but only recently did I find out how to add the "sell as lot" option to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunding Item When Auction is Older

I sold an item to a buyer on October 11th. She just contacted me last week to let me know the item doesn’t work (although I was able to get the item working when I received it back). I typically accept returns on all of my items although this one had...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling and Cancellation

Hello. I hope someone here can help me with this situation. I have a buyer yesterday, bought an item and then sent a "request to cancel this order"So, I was going to cancel it but today, the customer sent back a message, saying (to quote):Hello!!! Yo...

Instagram @ in description of an item listed for sale?

Are you allowed to put your Instagram tag in the description of an item you have listed? I've seen some listings do this and was wondering if it was against eBay TOS. I wouldn't want to risk losing access to my account over something so minor. exampl...

Resolved! Buyer using a 3rd party in the states.

I recently sold an item to someone I thought was in the states. My delivery was not international.60 days later I was contacted by the buyer stating there was a problem. They claimed they had covid and just now opened the parcel???? There was a small...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

reply for staplatoon

@staplatoon, I'm trying to help you out with some information you had asked for. My apologies if you don't want answers about this. You were asking about the eBay fees charged for your recent listings in the last few months. This appears to be a good...

image.png

Cannot Change Individual Account to Business Account

Hello, I went to Account Settings >> Personal Information >> Account Type: Individual There is no edit link to the right of that to change to a business account. Why am I not allowed to switch to a business account?Can I create a new eBay account?

eBay sides with new buyer with no reviews

I've been a buyer and seller for 21+ years, over 300 positive reviews, top rated seller. Buyer buys a phone, we ship phone with pictures proving what we shipped. Buyer says they got perfume, we never got to see the proff. We submit our proof thinking...

Resolved! Views

I feel like something has happened and I missed the memo. Things were really starting to pick up for me and then it’s as if things came to a screeching halt. I’m getting little to no views on my items. This has been happening for going on two weeks. ...

Random partial shipping refund?

I just got a random email saying I got a partial shipping refund. I never even knew that I had a dispute case in the first place but eBay ruled in my favor. Very strange, has this happened before to any of you?

Should I sue EBay?

I want to sue Ebay over a current case. A customer bought 70 items of Customer Return Electronics. Now when you hear customer returns, the first thing to come to mind is that the returns are defective or have issues in some way. But, the buyer bought...

Relisted item has erroneous auto-filled title ---- Glitch?

Anybody else having problems with auto-fill titles appearing on relisted items? Today, January 20, 2024, I relisted two jewelry items that an erroneous auto-fill title appeared. (The title that appeared was from another totally different listing.) I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors