Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Question on top rated returns 50% refund deduction

If the customer returns an item that was New sealed in box but now is opened and used, It obviously can't be sold as "New" anymore. How does the 50% refund deduction work? Does it come out of the buyers pocket or ebay's? My dilemma is, the product wa...

SALES TAX QUESTION

i get you are charged sales tax on sale plus shipping but here is my question please enlighten me and make me understand this? item price was $51.96 plus $7.00 shipping making total $63.08. sales tax in pennsylvania me seller is 6%, buyer in florida ...

any book sellers here list on multiple sites?

A chronic source of frustration for me is the issue of double-listing here and elsewhere. It's at least twice the time and work and I already have too little time and energy to keep listings up. I end up removing stuff from ebay that sold elsewhere. ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback over a year is now visible

Has anyone else noticed that starting yesterday feedback that is over a year old is now visible? It is not affecting the percentage but you can read it. I've tested it on both my accounts when not logged into that account and I can definitely see fee...

Returns refunds

Hiya, so I recently sold a computer part for£145 and after the transaction was completed the buyer changed their mind, bit odd but I obliged to their request to cancel the item (I thought they had the power to do so) I cancelled the item as requested...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Custom label

I would like to add custom labels to my items and when I revise them it doesn't exist

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

terrible customer support

Just got hung up with Hosea from CS because he couldn't answer why I pay the business starter price and states listing 250 items per month I am at 180 and cannot explain why but said I could cancel my subscription. But I need to wait till Feb 9 to re...

LOSING VIEWS ON SOME ITEMS?

Why would views on an item decrease? This never used to happen that I am aware of. I am not talking about watchers either. I understand watchers can decrease but views?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Resolution closed case

I'm was wondering why this was posted as such. Because There WAS a Resolution. I refunded all the money back. It was refunded before I was able to check to see how the item arrived. I thought what am I going to do, so let it go. But then the other da...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction Promotion Quirk Problem

Hello everyone,Have any of you run into a problem when listing an auction item and promoting it, that the total will at times show $2.33 instead of the standard $1.99? If you are not paying attention this little tick in the promotion process can cost...

Buyers not leaving feedback....

Why do some people leave feedback and other buyers do not? Positive feedback helps our selling. I leave feedback for every buyer that purchases an item from me.

ebay bad side

i have been selling on ebay for 16 years and to many time i have realized theres not much protection for saler, if a buyer trys to scam you ebay will tell you to except the return then if you get a different item back they will do a investigation the...

EBay advertising.

I don't know if this will work but this ad turned up on Facebook today, for my fellow Collectibles sellers.https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=579185457752083

Most Marked as Helpful Authors