Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Charge twice for the postage label?

Hello guys I am recently selling a second hand product through Ebay. When I look at page of fund status, it shows the price that buyer paid, transaction fees AND POSTAGE LABEL COST. While I have paid for the postage label separately by PayPal when I ...

Feedback venting

Just got a negative feedback that said my shipping was pretty high and they won't order from me again. They also added the product was very nice and good quality, price of the item was relatively very cheap, I was excellent to talk with and responded...

Buyer cancelled an hour after winning auction..

I put up a 7 day auction and it was all going well, actually sold the item for more than I thought I would! Here I am arranging everything with the buyer, about to ship out the item but then I get a message from them saying to cancel the order since ...

Missing some countries in my International shipping list

I'm using eBay international shipping program (by default), and I double checked New Zealand is qualified. However in my listing, the shipping to country list doesn't include New Zealand. Any idea? Countries below are listed in my listing. Ships to: ...

Feedback is flawed

I sold 2 items recently but cancelled both because buyer was located in Puerto Rico. The cost to send was more than 3x the listed cost to ship as the add was flat rate shipping in the USA. i did immediately contact the buyer when i cancelled and i al...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 58 replies
  • 0 helpful

A Positive Experience

Hope everyone is well. I wanted to share my very positive experience with the ShipCover insurance. I sold a set of 8 bowls, packaged them very well, but 3 were broken upon arrival. I am not a big one on insurance , but decided to hit that button and ...

My only advice? Focus on what's best for.......YOU!

In December, I made the decision to cancel my store & eliminate that fee. Took too much focus away from selling here & try harder elsewhere. The plan gave a great beginning to the new year. The score, so far, in 2024 : Marketplace - $405, eBay - $65....

Offers I received, but wasn't aware.

Today, I noticed (and I can't even tell you where I saw it exactly) in my seller hub that I had received offers on items from potential buyers that I didn't receive messages or emails in reference to those. How am I to know if someone makes an offer ...

And around and around it goes...

Now I'm not blaming ebay for this. And 999 times out of 1000 the post office doesn't do this, so this time it's just that our 'number' came up. This was sent to Brooklyn - shot right past it - second try came oh so close ... now on it's way back for ...

Resolved! Do I do a small claims court on eBay or the buyer? Returned item was altered (attempted self repair)

Let me explain the story.I have sold a CPU on ebay with a custom IHS installed. During shipping, the liquid metal leaked out and causes the CPU not to work as it will have a short. This is an easy fix and I would be able to fix it once I get the item...

Is it bad for the buyer to ask questions after purchase?

Hi, so I've recently had and item sold on auctions and the buyer paid instantly but also started asking questions which I've clearly labelled in the item specifications and description. Is there any sort of scam that's related to these things? I've m...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors