Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Cancelling a late shipment

I have a buyer who messaged me to cancel their purchase. I saw it but was too busy to adjust inventory so I just tagged it as “do not ship out” in my notes.It has now fallen into “shipping overdue” since I didn’t ship it and I assume as a late shipme...

Scam?

Here we go again. A buyer (no activity for a year) was inquiring about discounts, free shipping, etc on a new $120 item. Eventually, I gave her $10 off. Just to find out that address was flagged with high scams (Aramex International 18221 150th Ave S...

Massive decline in sales -73%

Sales down 73% vs last 30 days (and prior 30 days not impressive either). I did not think this was even possible. Impressions are UP, I have already increased promoted ad rate % with no results. Have asked ebay about this twice now, no real help to b...

eBay to Layoff 9% of Their Full Time Staff

I just read an article about eBay laying off over 1000 full time employees, about 9%. These layoffs are to take place this upcoming Wednesday. Plus they will be reducing Contracts for Alternative Labor Force companies. https://www.newsmax.com/finance...

Buyer wants refund - Thinks he got wrong model because the box is different.

I purchased an Xbox-X series controller (new model). So I decided to sell my Xbox One controller. (Both controllers look completely different. You can't confuse them.) When I sold my old XboxOne controller on eBay (which had a clear pic on the listin...

Ebay not showing your items unless you pay promote fees. That's ok there are other platforms

Ebay does not wish to allow viewers to see items unless you pay promote fees. That is ok there are other platforms that do not charge promote fees and allow items to be seen. Soon ebay will be a small part of everyones sales as they keep taking more ...

how do I communicate with eBay's VERO program?

The product verification program removed my listings that more daily sales had only because they think they are fake and did not ask or send to order a product to verify its authenticity only removed them, when I have receipts for the purchase of all...

Resolved! Seller Protections in place for sellers impacted by weather... FINAL DESCION After appel = defect !

01-16-2024 02:01 PM Seller Protections are in place for sellers impacted by extreme regional weather ! 01-18-2024 I ran into this same issue when TRYING to get something shipped. All our schools, and, various businesses and services were closed, dela...

NOT PLEASED

Not sure whats going on with Ebay but prices are getting out of hand you sell stuff for $100 and get $10 this is very unexceptable looking for other avenues dont mind you making a profit too but WOW!!!!!!

accused as drop shipper

So. I find out that ebay have evidence that i am drop shipper ( no i am not )I asked for evidence and they replay - We wouldn't disclose such information to avoid circumvention of our decision and policies. it is funny that you can be accused without...

420507947_1803641300139396_5892508081190018455_n.jpg

Warning to Ebay sellers

Ripped off on Ebay Ebay sent my $1000 back to buyer who never returned item that they claimed was not as described. I assume by law, ebay would be an accouples. How to get my money from eba or item back from buyer.I have been a member and selling on ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors