Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 12 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Seller account at DE And Co.UK

Hello dear eBay authorities and esteemed user friends. I have a question that I'm curious about. Currently, my seller account is active on ebay.com globally. However, when I visit ebay.de or ebay.co.uk, it appears as 'Predicted seller level unavailab...

Resolved! Late Shipments

@links to members: For a little over a week, due to ice and snow, the mail did not run. As a matter of fact, mail was not even coming from our local hub to the post office. I have been dinged for the late shipments, but just shy of me delivering them...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer cancelled purchase when item didn't show and now the item has arrived but I've already refund

A buyer purchased some scuba weights from me. I sent them and they were in transit forever. I told the buyer that if they cancelled because they had not arrived I would not contest it. I did ask them to reimburse me if they ultimately arrived. He can...

Downgrading from basic shop to no shop

Hi i currently have 111 listings on ebay and my store subscription ends at midnight tonight. My question is does every listing get charged straight away or are you charged one buy one as they renew throughout feb? As i then have time to improve/remov...

Fund on hold

My funds are on hold because eBay is saying I need to upload tracking info, i use ebay for my delivery’s so all my tracking info is automatically uploaded anyone else have this problem or a fix for this?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

A Listing is Missing from Account List

Hello,We have a listing that needs to be ended BUT it does not show up in ANY category of listing on our "Selling" page. It's a listing that should have ended automatically, but seems to have not ended because the system allowed the item to be sold a...

I don't think eBay really wants us to make sales!

So there's an option to have buyers who accept and make offers pay immediately if they're accepted. In my store that is NOT turned on. I checked my settings after I got this from one of my regular buyers: BTW, no one else received the offer. She sent...

sinndex_0-1704843463390.png

Ebay fee came out of nowhere?

I havent used ebay since 2021 (to purchase an item). Today, i get a random email from ebay telling me i have a balance of $223. I reach out to them, where they tell me i supposedly sold an item in 2019 (which i know i didnt) and the final fee is some...

What happened to PayPal

I just started selling on eBay again after a few years of only buying! Looks like everything has changes for the worst. Frist of all what happened to PayPal? Now eBay holds payments the buyer paid for weeks or months if we sell overseas. When I buy f...

Help! Only two days to Refund / Problem with Return

Okay, I brought this up earlier in the week, now I have a new question. Customer said their Hi8 tapes wouldn't play in my camcorder I sold them, but they are not compatible with it. Anyways, he said "I put numerous tapes in, but I couldn't get the tr...

Help With a Bad Situation

Hello eBay forum, Long time lurker here, glad I can finally contribute though I wish it were under better pretenses. I’ve been an eBay seller for almost 5 years now. I’ve had almost all great experiences, both buying and selling, with 100% positive f...

Service standard policy, bad buyer experience BBE

VERY BED EBAY POLICY EVER FOR SELLERS COMPITITOR SELLER MAKE PURCHESE AND RETURN PRODUCT RETURN RATIO AND BBE IS UP ACCOUNT GODOWN,MANY MANY EBAY ACCOUNT RESTRICTED BECAUSE OF THIS POLICYANY ONE HAVE ANY SOLUCTION.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors