Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

WHY I CAN´T SELL MY ITEM?

I NEED HELP, I CAN´T SELL ITEM... WHAT´S THE PROBLEM? I REGISTERED IN PAYONEER.. AND I DON´T KNOW WHATS HAPPENING

Resolved! End Listing not working - listing stays active

Just noticed this today 7/20/23, when I try to end a buy it now listing - it doesn't work. The listing stays active. I tried ending the listing about 10 times now and nothing. I tried different browsers. I cleared cache. Restarted computer. I'm using...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping problem system says USPS is unable to produce label

I thought I would try here because it has more eyes. I just tried to print a label and got the red, USPS cannot produce this label at this time. I hit the back button to see what was going on and it shows that it way paid for and has the tracking num...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error Message when trying to revise any listings

Hi,This error issue just started today as I tried to revise some of my listings. I got this message “Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool. Please refer to the tool used to create this listing.”What tool? I do not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Slow February sales

Has anyone else found that sales have come to a halt this month? January was ok but this month just seems dead. Not complaining, as sales seem to come in waves, lots of sales or none at all. Just wondering if I am the only one.

I received negative feedback from buyer for only few days delayed in shipping during Holiday season.

I asked eBay to remove the negative feedback, and eBay refused to help me. Now I didn't receive my purchase for 1 month and I gave negative feedback to this seller. Ebay very fast removed my feedback even I still did not receive my item. I really fee...

do you sell to the military?

When mailing an Amazon book to an APO address today it occurred to me that I can't recall ever shipping an Ebay item to military personnel. Or a military base in the US. I get the orders frequently on Amazon. I decided to check my shipping settings i...

User avatar by Guide
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

ZANTAC

Can you sell zantac on ebay without authorization

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers being scammed by buyers returning different items and ebay takes money out of my account

Twice now, as a seller I have been scammed by people saying that they had items that didn't match description. When the buyers returned the items they sent tiny thin packages containing black face masks. In my case our items are in 24 inch length box...

No reason for item being deemed "inauthentic"

I just had a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes bounced back by an authenticator. In the message it says the reason was "they could not be authenticated," which is totally vague and unhelpful. When I called customer service to find out more informatio...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors