Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Is there some reason nobody leaves feedback anymore?

Been on here for 20 years....And up until 5-6 years ago, everyone left feedback. Buyers and sellers. Now, only about one-quarter of them leave feedback, no matter if it's a buyer OR seller. Even sellers with an actual Ebay Store, who you would think ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 56 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Is anyone experiencing an uptick in non paying winning bidders since the new unpaid cancel policy?

I usually get a couple non paying bidders on my auctions every year. Out of an average of 150-200 sales maybe 2 or 3. Since the new policy came out starting in May I have had 3. In my auctions I ask to please pay in 3 days, and I usually send out a c...

Don't I have to give my bank info before I start selling?

I'm all ready to list my first item, a collectible magazine from the 90's. But I haven't received an email to register my bank info yet...so how am I supposed to get paid if my magazine sells?? Would listing something before I've been asked to regist...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales

It must be that time of year, sales and views down big time, but it was expected, right after the holidays. Hopefully things pick up, have to pay those ebay bills ha ha. Good luck and Happy Martin Luther King day tomorrow.

"Best Offer"

I have searched for quite a while and cannot find how to add "or Best Offer" on my auctions. Can someone direct me? Thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is there no end date on fixed listings?

Yes I know the fixed listings AUTO renew which I personally hate! But I still think fixed listings should have a time/date expire clock that might help push buyers along to PULL the trigger in a purchase. Does eBay let watchers know the Item is getti...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

how do I speak with an eBay agent?

eBay have twice told me they would close a sale I've made as they don't support the buyer and that they would close this with no implications to me; however this still hasn't happened and I'm unable to speak with anyone and the automated service is o...

Resolved! Multiple items & immediate payment: how to combine shipment?

Hi, I sell multiple items, all require immediate payment. Would there be a way to automatically combine shipment in order to avoid duplicate costs for buyers? It should be possible, but I spent hours figuring out how. Many thanks for your help!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing a fixed price item to auction

I am trying to change an item that I have already listed at a fixed price to auction. When I go to the listing dropdown menu, I picked change to auction. I filled out the form that popped up. And then when I go to submit the form, I get a message tha...

Resolved! Filing Lawsuit Against Customer

Ebay would not take down negative feedback that was left 3 days before the deadline to resolve any issue, Since they have such disregard for hard working sellers & let customers leave slandering remarks that can effect our business, I will pursue a l...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors