Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Payment Method

Trying again. Been selling on eBay for many years. Trying to list a new item for sale and keep getting the following message. I have no involvement with Western Union. I have check all preferences to make sure bank account numbers, etc are all curren...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Asking for a revision on feedback

I woke up this morning to a "neutral" feedback. I know, it doesn't really mean much but I rather not see it for a year. I immediately ask buyer to revise feedback to positive and I guess buyer had just left it when I saw it.To my surprise...buyer did...

Resolved! Another kick in the teeth from eBay

We had a buyer from Guatemala purchase a laptop from us. He claimed the item was defective. We offer free 30-day returns, so we messaged him back as to what we could do to remedy this. He doesn't reply. We reached out again two days later. Still no r...

Product Identification

Does anyone out there recognize the symbol on this knife? I have checked closely and there is no manufacturer information anywhere on the knife. Possibly homemade but it looks more like a factory type item. I tried Google search on the image but came...

K1.jpg K2.jpg

Resolved! Potential Customer

My listings show that a certain number of people have looked at what I'm selling. Is there a way that I can find out who those folks are? I could reach out to them and offer them a special. Thanks in advance.

FEED BACK

Hello,I am now told from eBay that feedback is based on the buyers emotions of the purchase! Were they HAPPY and did they have a GOOD EXPERIENCE? Not what I thought it used to be. DID I DO A GOOD JOB, DID I DESCRIBE CORRECTLY, DID I SHIP AND WRAP PRO...

Buyer claims package LOST but tracking shows delivered

Is anyone ever had this happen, to a package they shipped thru EBAY? If you did, what was outcome??Not EBAY but was an item FEDEX was supposed to deliver and the driver forged the name of the lady, who would normally sign. She remarried and her name ...

It's coming soon

Big banner notice across the top of my Seller Hub home page. Quote: Over the coming months all eligible eBay sellers will go global with eBay International shipping. So, I assume this is eBay's way of hoping to generate more sales to fund their botto...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

Verbally Abusive EBayer

Has anyone else had experience with this verbally abusive eBayer? They never purchased anything so I can't report it. I've blocked them. You might want to consider doing so too. I have been an eBay member for 22 years and have never encountered someo...

POD address problem

HI there, I am seller from pakistan but i want to sell POD products, which will be produce,packaged and shipped within USA, but since my address is of pakistan, what should i do, because whenever i upload things it shows that it will be shipped from ...

Buyer puts undeliverable address on order, request a refund, eBay closes case in favor of buyer.

Hello, I recently had an interaction with a buyer who put an address which was undeliverable by UPS. The buyer requested multiple address changes and the item was still not deliverable. The buyer requested a refund on the item as “not received”. I co...

Buyer claims “Item defective” not truth.

Sold a cell phone, buyer claimed it was “defective” but is not truth, sent several messages to buyer asking what was wrong with no success, per eBay recommendation I issued a shipping label to buyer, never received the item back, the tracking number ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors