Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Markdowns

Anyone has issue with markdowns and promotions underperforming? I raised ad rates and created prmo and see no sales at all. No views no boost in impressions.

Ebay kills my store

Hello sellersEbay killed my store that was doing great. In the lats month they dropped my sales by 80% compared to the previous time period which is the slowest time for the category i have been selling in. I hyped ads and created promotion. I ended ...

IMG_3070.jpeg

I accidently sold on a pickup only type ad

I have an ad, and the guy wasn't sure if it was what he needed. He asked to pick it up, and one thing led to another quickly. We solved his problem, and he paid me. This wasn't intentional or a scam of any type, and it wasn't more than $10 altogether...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebays sellers fees are dangerous

Look i just recently sold an item for 1K but unfortunately the buyer wasnt smart enough to make sure that her package arrived, so usps ended up holding for 2 weeks and sent it back, the buyer was upset and still wanted it. I wanted to play it safe an...

I'm so sick of these captchas and eBay does nothing to help.

eBay will not give me a straight answer at all and as someone who uses their account a lot, it's very frustrating to have to:1. Sign in 5-10 times a day despite checking "stay signed in". I can understand if I I'm in the payments section or something...

Listing Preferences

How do I change my preference settings when I start a listing. Every time I go to list something I have to change the zip code of the item location. I have changed my address in all the places I can find. Just to clarify I am talking about the prefer...

Resolved! eBay buyer

Hello im have a lot of trouble with one buyer. i have blocked him on another account after we could not agree on something he gave me negative feedback so i told him that's fine and that ill just block him. he then went on another account bought thin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! "Standard Shipping" Now means "Ground Advantage"?

So on lots of items, I put "Standard shipping" as the service. I learnt in the summer from the veterans of eBay that if you assign a generic service like Economy or Standard, you don't have to update the service every time the post office makes chang...

Who should I talk for tax/business advice?

Hello! I've been an occasional seller on eBay for almost 20 years now- mostly selling items I had lying around the house, but have recently started selling things on more of a part-time basis for some side income where I am now buying inventory. I un...

Substitute Form W-9

I received Substitute Form W-9 requesting my tax ID, entity and certification. Also listing penalties for failure to furnish and such. I agreed to provide only the last 4 digits of my SS# to eBay, and having been hacked before, I will not provide my ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors