Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Best way to approach the buyer?

I received a message today from a buyer about an issue they are having with an item I sold them. The item was delivered 11/10/23. They mentioned they have a protection plan for the item which I would assume is through eBay. What's my best approach? D...

Sneaker Authentication

@members I know it gets asked a lot, but I checked the number before selling a pair of Nike and they seemed legit, but they failed. I don't want my buyer to think I tried to sell fakes. I get my stuff from storage unit auctions. I think I will try an...

Resolved! Why does my item not appear in searches?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364730109024 is the link to my item. It does not appear when I sort by lowest price (should be between the listings at $300 and $350), and my title is very similar to others that have sold. I sold two cards yesterday, one of ...

international sale 4 months ago

Sold an item to Israel last October. Today I get a message saying item not received. Tracking is now outdated. What am I supposed to do? This was shipped using eBay International Shipping. I print all my shipping labels from ebay.

Fake Coins

There was a posting on or about 28 August describing a buyers experience with purchasing fake coins out of China. That post and all the responses were removed for some reason as this one may be as well. During my years collecting coins I have acquire...

Location, location...

Good morning to all- Is anyone noticing on many new listings that only the country is showing where the item is shipping from and not the actual location? (Kansas City, MO, Waimanalo, Hawaii, etc.) I thought that was an absolute must because buyers n...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 19 replies
  • 5 helpful

Is EBay down today?

Today is Saturday and it is first time in 22 years I have 0 sales- and I am professional seller.it was very bad for 2023, but doesn’t seem any better now.I called CS and was told that nothing unusual - just a bad day for me.

Resolved! New buyer account with 0 feedback?

Question for you guys, a buyer just paid for one of my items ($40) but they just made their account 2 days ago. There’s no feedback for me to go off of and I’m concerned they may be trying to scam me. Has anyone else dealt with a new account with 0 f...

Resolved! MC011

Hello, I am a seller in Japan and a few days ago I received the MC011.There is a part of the email that indicates:To help us remove the restriction on your account, you’ll need to: - Provide proof of delivery for all of the items you sold on eBay by ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Brian Burke Retiring March 1

It looks like the community crew is a little late in uploading, but just FYI - it was announced on the eBay for Business podcast today that Sr. Manager, Seller advocacy and engagement brian_burke@ebay will be leaving eBay after ~25 years, effective M...

Need a little help

So I’ve been on eBay for a while but mostly as someone who just bought stuff. I just recently started selling things here and there but today is the first time I’ve sold something and have been asked for an invoice to be emailed to them. I’m not sure...

IMG_0539.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors