Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Selling Fees

Haven't sold on ebay in over a year. Have been selling on other local social media sites. Had a Nikon camera for sell and decided to try eBay. Sold the camera only to discover that eBay now charges a 13.25% selling fee. Sold the camera for $450. EBay...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 58 replies
  • 10 helpful

4x6 Label Printing solved......I am so angry at EBay support

For the last 8 months or so......I was unable to batch print 4x6 labels.......my setting on my ebay profile were correct and my work around for this was to purchase the lables that printed in letter format and then to reprint the entire batch at one ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay requesting a Bank Statement

Yesterday I had a notice on my home selling page that I needed to update my account and send Ebay a copy of my bank statement. I do not want to do this. They have all my current info and when I have sold items, the funds are being deposited without a...

Negative feedback frombuyer

Sold an item new with tags. Buyer soon emailed that she just didn’t like the fit. Asked to return. I replied about my no return policy except for errors. She waited 42 days and said the item reeked of perfume. I refused agin to return. Scheduled a ne...

Seller chose local pickup, not picking up.

I sold a fairly expensive piece of music gear and the buyer did a "buy it now" and chose "Local Pickup". Their profile says that they're about 20 miles away from me. It's been 4 days now and everyday is a different reason why they cant come pick it u...

What exactly does a Starting price mean ?

I have items to sell but am unsure and can’t find out from eBay whether if I sell via an Auction the “ Starting Price” is the lowest price my item will be sold for if I haven’t got a “ reserve” price set. eBay simply answer in reply to the same quest...

The reason there are no sales at Ebay

A lot of people are blaming the economy but even with a bad economy people still buys stuff. The real reason there are no sales is that Ebay is chasing away the sellers. Those sellers are also buyers.Ebay hasn't improved their policies. Ebay policies...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors