Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

How to view my followers?

Is there a new way to view how many people and what usernames are part of the group who follows a seller on Ebay? It used to be a feature yet I don't see it anymore and it's nice to know who is following you. One reason this would be nice is you coul...

Charge Back Fraud

Buyers are allowed to initiate a charge back from their bank and not exactly through ebay.This is a terrible loop hole.We as sellers have no leverage or recourse. We are at the mercy of the bank who will protect their customer even though that custom...

Account emporarily restricted

So I just made a ebay account because I wished to sell some digital asset in a video game that i no longer have time for and a few moments later I get a mail informing me that my account was restricted from selling items."We wanted to let you know th...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

I would like to thank e-bay for everything.

Thank you e-bay. Thank you for everything. Through all the changes and reforms from the pastseveral years I would like to congratulate e-bay on doing such a wonderful job in helping me unload my vast collection of Diecast Cars. Looking forward to ano...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 48 replies
  • 14 helpful

buy it now

we are just started selling and some asked us what are buy it now was but we didn't put in the description what should we do?

Resolved! TRUE COST OF SELLING A $20 ITEM ON E BAY with 8% taxes

I ant ever exactly seen this anywhere but is RIGHT or WRONG ???? I sell an 8oz item for total $20 with free shipping. They tax rate 8% So my FEES are: 12.9% $2.58 + $.30 = $2.88 and the kinda sneaky underhanded ebay take 12.9% of the $1.60 taxes and ...

Buyer

Been a member for 9 years. Used to sell a fair amount back in '16 and '17. Took a 6 year break and started selling again starting this past July and have had Im guessing around $6-7 in sales from then until todays date. No issues with any of the sale...

Resolved! CONFIRMED eBay ADDRESS? Are we being scammed?

Hello eBay Resellers, QUESTION: BUYER bought a coffee mug and sent a note saying: "please send to this person with this address. It's a gift"We responded immediately and said: "Sorry, we can only send to a CONFIRMED ebay address. We can refund you an...

Finding a seller to sell for me

I use to sell on ebay,had a store at one time.Anyway I am too old to deal with it now.I would like to find someone near to me that will sell for me.I have a huge collection ofcostume jewelry,gold,silver and diamond chip items,jewelry boxes.Too heavy ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two UPS issues back to back...

1. Shipped an expensive item via UPS to the buyer's apartment. I paid extra for "adult signature required". They made three attempts, missed him each time. I even tried to have UPS redirect the package to a nearby "access point" (a place that holds p...

Resolved! New to Ebay and feeling like a school leaver

Hello Ebay community / veterans! I have just opened a store and Im wondering if anyone has any advise in terms of how long it takes for people to trust you enough to make a purchase whilst you dont have any ratings yet. I feel like a school leaver sc...

Negative feedback for buyer.

Just a grumble more than anything. Story is: Buyer claimed a car part hadn't been delivered and wanted refund. I sent proof of delivery via RM tracked, with image of RM handing it to them at door. Certainly seemed like they were trying to scam us as ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors