Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! 25% fee on sale is complete **bleep**, Ebay are thieves.

I sold a $20 item that unfortunately required $14.50 in postage costs. I never noticed this issue on things sent by envelope.. but of the high postage to item cost I was essentially charged 25% fee instead of 15% normal. Ebay states this is stop peop...

Resolved! Refund totals for tax purposes

Is there an easy way to run a report on all the refunds I issued to buyers for 2023? I didn't realize ebay doesn't deduct them from the 1099 k so I didn't keep a running total. I issue refunds for combined shipping daily.

Change size

I have put two pairs of boots up for auction both size say 38 but I put 39 as that is the actual sizerealize is should have put 38 but fit size 6. Unable to change as I have a bid on both pairs.how can I change this or let them know prior to end of a...

Scammer? Unsure About a Buyer?

Hi everyone, I've been a small seller on ebay since 2022. My feedback score is 100% and I've sold about 50 items. 50% of my buyers leave feedback so I have 25 feedback left all positive. I put all of my items up on 7 day auctions with the option for ...

Resolved! Buyer falsely claims product not as described

Hey guys, Im looking for some advice about whether I have any leg to stand on this one. I sold a car headlight for Golf MK7 GTE. Clear pictures, clear part number. Multiple warnings to ensure compatibility with their vehicle before buying. Listed as ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

false information

apparently a buyer can submit false information (i.e. flat-out lies) for the return reason and there is no recourse...

Resolved! Buyer has multiple feedback same exact comments from different sellers

How can it be? Buyer has multiple feedback same exact comments from different sellers. I have seen this a few times. There is no way this is possible. This morning I got a message to see if I was opened to an offer. I looked to see the feedback and r...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Getting Killed with Insertion fees

Anyone else getting killed with insertion fees, I have a store & I am getting killed with these fees over the past few months, Never happened like this before, .10 per insertion but apply that to over 2,000 listings you can do the math, Why should I ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 161 replies
  • 2 helpful

1099 for 2023

hi does anyone know if 1099's are going out? and if so does the old rule apply "no 1099 if you sell under 200 items and make under 20,000.00.appreciate any input

App scams you ‘promoted’ button

So I revised my item to change the buy it now price. When I went to submit changes a box popped up. Promote your item it says ? Two choice accept or not accept. I could press not accept as it didn’t work at all. It took me though to finish it off and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors