Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! ebay not restoring my account

In November I received a request from ebay to verify my financial information. I did verify that it was correct 6 times. They stated my account listings and payments would be reactivated upon completion and acceptance. They further asked for my SS # ...

Suspicious shipping address

I’ve gotten two sales from different users wanting me to ship to the following adddress: *** The name on the shipping label doesn’t match the name in the Ebay user ID and the user’s location is not in Portland but in another state. There’s also a bun...

Appealing late shipping defect

Hello All, Why is this hard to find for me? I used to go to the report and would be able to appeal through there. A lot of the items I shipped and were scanned on the same day of purchase but took 7-10 days to arrive in transit. Thanks for your help ...

Listing problem with shipping options

I'm new. I've listed/sold a few items. But now when I'm trying to list an item instead of giving me approximate shipping costs and an option for flat rate or calculated shipping there is just a blank box for a shipping policy. I haven't set up any po...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is there a way to end all promoted listings at once?

Hi There, I want to end ALL of my promoted listing but it seems that I have to do one at a time, which is tedious and time consuming. Is there a way to end all or multiple promoted listings at once? I can't seem to find a way to do that.Thanks!

ebay not fair to sellers….

Sold a phone, buyer received, two days later buyers opens a case saying “item defective, not truth, so I followed ebay’s advice, provided a shipping label, buyer sent it back with a totally different name to a different name that mine, the only thing...

And here's why I will stop selling on Ebay............AGAIN!

Just a short rant. I started selling on Ebay in 1998 when thing were very simple and low tech. I am an individual who sold vintage and collectable items that I would find at yard sales and thrift stores. Those times were great and I did very well and...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 13 helpful

eBay Fee Question

I sold a card yesterday for $627.55. The amount of transaction fees showing on the Order details screen is just a bit over $138. By my math that is 22%. Since when was the eBay fee for sports cards 22%? Is there anybody in the forum that can help me ...

Tried something new - lack of sales on eBay makes a lot of sense.

Finally tried something other than eBay and CL. I posted a list of 100 Dell servers. It got over 2400 clicks and sold 81 of them over a 2 week span. I don't know what criteria is used to count those 2400 "clicks", but it is surely more than the avera...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

How to get eBay to correct an erroneous 1099-K

I just received my 2022 1099-K from eBay and it is incorrect. In October 2022, I sold a Louis Vuitton bag for over $2200. However, because I didn't post enough photos, the bag didn't pass authentication and the sale was voided, the customer was refun...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors