Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Seller Calendar (2024)

Upcoming dates for sellers to keep track of:Traditionally held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month, eBay Monthly ChatReleased every Tuesday, eBay for Business podcast & every other Wednesday, eBay Seller Spotlight podcastJanuary 15, Monday - Post off...

Buyer Not Picking up Item from Post Office

I sold an item towards the end of November and it has been sitting at their local post office since the 26th of November. It has about 9 days left until it gets sent back to me. I've messaged the buyer to try and see if they are aware, but haven't he...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling DVD's or VHS is a No-No on Ebay

Here's what I was told by an Ebay Rep. on Selling DVD's or VHS or anything for that matter. Here's what they told me.recorded copies, also known as pirated or unauthorized copies, are not allowed on our platform. This is because they infringe upon th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 34 replies
  • 1 helpful

No sign of selling improving in fact gettting worse

Over the last 12 montsh the selling and even clichtroughs has just got worse and worse. HAs anybody seen any adverts fro eBay, or do they just collect the money and slowly put the charges up. Myaccount is almost like its one day a week anybody looks ...

Buyer Returns Different Item, Ebay Sides With Them

I had a return on an item that I was easily able to see was not the item that I sold. Most obviously, a stamp that was placed by the factory had completely different numbers on it. I though to myself, I'm so glad I take thorough pictures of all the i...

Resolved! About the eBay Events

Hey eBayersI saw that soon there is an eBay even on February 28th.Can anyone here tell from his past experience on these events? I think of going over there, I am located in Texas and I am wondering if its worth the effort of going Thanks!

Promoted Listings Halo effect question

I am using different PLS percentages for different categories of merchandise. Right now I have 2 campaigns running at different percentages. I also have low cost items not included in any campaign. If a prospective buyer looks at one of my promoted l...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do you think the worst ebay category is?

Inspired by a Sri Lankan cut and paste dry by question I started wondering what is really the worst category on ebay for a normal person. You know, the kind of category that someone could give you 100 average items belonging to that category for free...

Resolved! Desperate - eBay Trying to Steal From Me!!

I sold a $1500 camera (no returns) and the buyer quickly turned out to be a scammer. First he asked for $400 for faked damages, then just wanted to return the camera. Which, of course, eBay forced me to accept. Instead of using the eBay-issued return...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 75 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! For all the crazy …

Most days we are focused on all that can go wrong but occasionally we can be pleasantly surprised. Today we received a beautiful, hand written, thank you card from a buyer. Made our day and reminds us that there are some absolutely fabulous, friendly...

I'm I allowed to sell Dinosaur Fossils?

Am I allowed to sell any Dinosaur Bone Fossils or Fossilized Dino Eggs on here? Or is that violating and infringing on the rights of said Dinosaur since I don't have their permission to be selling their body parts? inquiring minds wanna know....

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Please Help re: eBay for Charity Account Setup

Hello, I see a message on here from August about a similar or the same matter - I do not know if it was resolved and would much appreciate insight.We are a charity, I've just updated our account from personal to business - charity. The change to busi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors