Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

BUYER SCAM AND EBAY FULLY BACKING HIM UP

Hello SellersBack in Dec I got an offer for my 1970 Panini World Cup cards/album from a buyer in Holland named Peter. The set had 14 cards missing. These cards are considered the hardest to find. Despite the guyer being on ebay since 2009 yet the buy...

eBay's Promoted Listings Advanced Feature Updates!

"Starting 22 Feb 2024, your manual Promoted Listings Advanced campaigns will have more visibility across eBay.Promoted Listings Advanced campaigns using manual targeting will be eligible to appear in additional placements on listing pages." Does this...

Buyer messages me asking if I can ship international and "change shipping method to USPS." - Scam?

My item is a graded Pokémon card and listed Buy Now ($799) with free shipping, but I did not offer international shipping on it (I am located in the United States). Someone located outside the US messages me with an offer, and asks "is there any chan...

Ebay has lost Relevance

We have been on Ebay since 2013. Unfortunately, what was once a great platform, has been rendered totally irrelevant by poor management choices. The beginning of the end was the spin out of Paypal. Since then, challenges to payment systems, an SEO tr...

Buyer Received Random Item

Hi everyone i need major help. I dropped off a package in a BOX three days ago and realized the person lived 30 minutes from me so I was excited they would receive the item quickly. But today I get sent a photo of my label on an MAILER and random ite...

Resolved! Warranty

Sellers should be aware that the legal responsibility to provide a complete scope of a product warranty falls directly on the sales merchant of any product claiming to have a warranty. The complete warranty information must be provided either on the ...

I sold an item, the tracking says that it was delivered but the buyer says they did not receive?

I sold and shipped out an item, and the buyer claimed that they did not receive it. I checked the tracking and it says “ delivered in mailbox” about a week ago. The buyer claims that they did not receive the package, and is now trying to start a disp...

Scammers

I sell fabric for under $2.00 and I have had these people send me a message saying they did not receive it and then request a refund. I send my fabric in a #10 envelope with 1 postage stamp so there is no tracking. Ebay always sides with the buyer so...

Another glitch....

I mailed an item this morning and it reappeared under "waiting shipment".....cannot do anything....other than it is saying "send coupon"....but it was marked mailed. When I finally got a USA sale now after 2 days...which is so unusual it appeared. It...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors