Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 14 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Sold quantity is not showing

I am working on someone's eBay account. I reversed a sold item listing on eBay, but now the sold quantity is not showing after the reversal. It looks like a new listing. Can you please help me?

Can a seller still see your messages AFTER they blocked you? I'm guessing no, but I want to be sure

OK, so a weird thing / series of the same thing happened in just the last week that I haven't encountered in my many years on ebay: I was BLOCKED by no fewer than 3 sellers! Before you go thinking "well, you're clearly the problem here" I will give y...

Does eBay cycle small seller visibility?

So I am a small seller - I sell books, perhaps 10-15 a month. I send out a monthly newsletter to my email base around the beginning of the month, which usually generates a certain amount of interest, but then things seem to go dark for a couple of we...

Ebay Item not recieved policy

I had a buyer make a purchase from me Feb. 14th at 8:53 PM. I shipped on the 15th in the morning. I used ebay standard envelope. This morning the 17th at 7.00 AM I have 5 item not received cases opened against me. When I look at my listings the shipp...

Linking Google to ebay?

So I constantly check to see if this sign in and security option has been turned on, and turn it back off, it's pretty easy to tell when it's on with all the listing errors problems and low views that occur every time, so iv been noticing these again...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping Discounts get "top of page placement"???

Read shipping tip from side bar.... https://community.ebay.com/t5/What-s-New/Shipping-discounts-plus-an-expert-tip/ba-p/34292840 Does #2 mean Top of Page Placement in searches? outranking Promoted Listings? What kind of discounts do they mean? Never ...

dhbookds_0-1708276565440.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 4 helpful

Any advice for me? A buyer is trying to extort me for a refund.

The auction ended back in the Fall. They paid and I printed the automatically generated shipping label from Ebay and sent the package out right away. It turns out, the buyer moved at some point fairly recently and forgot to change their address on fi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay fees joke? Surely?

I listed an item on eBay ( a camera bundle ) I had it listed as auction with reserve and the option to buy it now, it was about for about 5hrs, when I noticed that on top of the listing fee of $243.00 to listing fee was refundable is the item didn't ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

E bay fees for watches

I think E-bay has priced themselves out of the solid gold wristwatches or pocket watches. I have been on E-bay for over 20 years and hate to see this happen. I buy solid gold watches from several gold refiners I hate to see them scraped. Here is my e...

Selling limit

Hi sellers can i ask you why i got selling limit 700$ and my friend got instatly when he create account 5000$ ?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors