Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Help With a Bad Situation

Hello eBay forum, Long time lurker here, glad I can finally contribute though I wish it were under better pretenses. I’ve been an eBay seller for almost 5 years now. I’ve had almost all great experiences, both buying and selling, with 100% positive f...

Service standard policy, bad buyer experience BBE

VERY BED EBAY POLICY EVER FOR SELLERS COMPITITOR SELLER MAKE PURCHESE AND RETURN PRODUCT RETURN RATIO AND BBE IS UP ACCOUNT GODOWN,MANY MANY EBAY ACCOUNT RESTRICTED BECAUSE OF THIS POLICYANY ONE HAVE ANY SOLUCTION.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Collection email on old account

Today I got an email claiming that I have an amount due and eBay is about to send it to collections. I haven't used my account in a veeerrry long time. The email claims that they have tried to reach out several times, but my email inbox has absolutel...

Resolved! Multiple Buyers with no reviews

Im selling these Lego Battle Packs, I listed them two days ago, and in the past two day about four of them have already been purchased, all four buyers being accounts that were made on either October 18 or October 20 of 2022. This is really bizzare, ...

Screenshot_20240130-200211_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20240130_200159.jpg Screenshot_20240130-200223_eBay.jpg

omg have I got a winner today...

This guy is driving me nuts, and it's been going on a few days. He bought one coin book but didn't pay yet (so I can't get tired of him and just ship what he got). He wants to buy a second book. I sent him an offer for the book. He tried to accept it...

Resolved! Shipping label double charge

Anyone know why I’m being charged twice for shipping labels created from eBay? My wings account is connected to my PayPal account which is connected to my eBay account. So why is it showing the shipping label deductions on both but only showing the e...

B7DCAF8C-CC08-445C-8C48-43D2DA1726BB.jpeg 8D7CF3E9-4514-45C8-A454-D22EF0C53FF6.jpeg

Unusual Activity

I have noticed a strange pattern on one particular item I have listed. It is a Cadillac Wreath Emblem logo. I got a message thru eBay, a buyer asking if I had more than one of "this item", the one I noted above. I said I did, and sent him links to se...

2 weeks ago ebay sent a message that i didnt reach the reporting threshold but i get a 1099 k today.. not sure why they did that unless it is due to the state i live in. and yes i know we should be reporting all to the IRS yada yada yada..i didn't se...

Will the Incandescent Light Bulb Ban effect Vintage Christmas Bulb Listings?

Hello everyone, Looking for any information about the upcoming ban on incandescent light bulb sales beginning Tuesday, August 1. Will this effect listings for vintage Christmas light bulbs that are incandescent and is eBay preparing to remove all lis...

Resolved! free listings

There are 250 free listings each month. I create 350 listings and have a start date of January 1 for 250 of them and a start date of February 1 for the remaining 100. Where do the 100 listings show up financially? Am I charged for them because I crea...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback Error Message

Every time I attempt to leave feedback for an item I sold, I get an error message telling me that I've already left feedback for that item. I have NOT already left feedback for it. Plus, the item keeps popping up in my list of items that they want me...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! If a seller ships an item to a buyer and it gets damaged in shipping it is NOT the seller fault.

If a seller ships an item to a buyer and packs it well and it gets damaged in shipping it is NOT the seller fault. It is the postal services responsibility to make it right with the buyer NOT the seller. You need to open a case with The postal servic...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors