Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! 200 transactions

Hi, I cannot get a clear answer for this for myself. IF, I were to sell 125 items for $25,000 on Ebay in 2023, I will probably get a 1099-K.I will include it as income when I do my Taxes. Just curious if the 125 transactions I made puts me under the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller saying they never received an item, although they never bought anything from me...

So, is this a new thing? I received a message yesterday from a buyer that says:Just looked through my ebay account and I noticed i never received this item!. I checked all my sales for 2023 and 2024 and I have never sold them anything... Possibly a m...

HELLO

A list of Vero and restricted keywords is required

One of their worst decisions? Opinion poll.

I am wondering, for eBay's overall reputation, was it one of their worst decisions to let sellers REALLY see how many actual people were viewing our listings? As far as I'm concerned, eBay is a desert town. Going a month & several listings only get 0...

Resolved! 1099K Issued in Error

Did anyone else receive a 1099k even though you had less than $20,000 gross sales and 200 transactions? In light of the IRS delaying the $600 threshold, I chatted with an associate, who determined I'm NOT in a state which requires reporting (several ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong user ID

I just recently noticed that when I make purchase, my e-mail notification is sent to me with the name NORTH on it. That is not my user I.D or real name. any ideas?

Top Seller badge how can i get it?

When i check my seller status at Ebay i see i am a Top rated seller but my listings doesn´t have the Top Seller badge . I first thought the badge was for Top Rated plus but i checked other sellers listings who have the TRS badge and they are not acce...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors