Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Drafts Disappearing From App And Desk/Laptop

Starting this new as per requested. I do my entire sales draft onto the phone app and save it. I will go home, and open my desk/laptop to look for it to tweak and complete it, but it is gone. I'll open the phone app again, and it has disappeared from...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to do a trade-in via eBay?

Background: I've been an individual buyer of items on eBay for my own use for many years; I've never been a seller. A couple of months ago on eBay I bought a used item in the Business & Industrial category from a seller who has long been in the busin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

All Categories list for search is back

Went away on 2/24, as of this morning [3/2] it's back were it belongs, right next to the search button. So most likely a test rum or an unintended test run or a beta that AI let loose or just a plain oops or maybe they realized that it was another pa...

ebay backs the seller

most posts are sellers complaining about various ebay policies from feedback to scammers to payment....rare do you see a positive mentioni'd be the first one to tell you i've had my share of ebay issues but when they step in they also deserve credity...

Payment Hold asking for Receipts???

I have been selling on ebay for 24 years with a 100% rating. All of my items are either collectibles I own or items I purchased for personal use and I am reselling. Ebay restricted my account and is asking for proof of ownership or purchase on two it...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

MC010 Account Security Communication Partner Warning.

I knew something was up yesterday when I had not a single sale...which has never happened for as long as I can remember. I finally got a "repeat buyer" at noon today who made a purchase. Still seems strange of no new sales in 2 days after posting abo...

Policy violation

One of my items has a policy violation. I don't know how to fix. There are other identical items sold by others on ebay. The item was listed as: Byrna SD Launcher - Black/Yellow - With Carry Case and extras in the description it clearly states: Canno...

Awaiting payment buyer asked to have the order cancelled

How can I handle a situation where I accepted a buyer's offer, but upon requesting payment for shipment, the buyer instantly asked to cancel the order? I'm hesitant to cancel again due to past experiences feeling penalized by eBay when I didn't make ...

Listing in Order/Sequence

Greetings everyone! I like like to have my listing in a particular order, like primitives together, segued into ceramic, ceramic into pitchers and so on. I expect that when I post a listing, it should fall into the last of the list of items up for sa...

Possible to remove tax from invoice?

Hi, brand new seller, in fact I just accepted on offer on my first sale. Haven’t realized that the offer requested no tax. I’m fine with eating the tax but can’t figure out how to remove it from the invoice. Anyone offer any helps? Thankfully the sel...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Attention all sellers

What do you think if you sell an item, and are told to ship the item, but the buyer disputes her payment after you shipped the item and sent an email with the tracking number. Now you’re out of the money After you were told to ship it and you shipped...

What does it look like ...

... from the buyer's side if they've been placed on a seller's Banned list? Do they just not see the BIN button?Or do they not see the listing at all?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors