Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Weekday Vs. Weekend Sales, Which Are Better Days for You?

Hi sellers! We're new to selling on Ebay (started 07/2022) and have noticed that we have better weekday sales than weekend sales. Everything I've seen/read have said that it's usually the weekend that you will get the most sales, but I have consisten...

Automotive parts for consignment

Helloi am looking for someone to sell or take on consignment some Pontiac firebird parts. 2 nd gen new and used parts I no longer need. Please let me know if you are interested. thank you

Listings removed.

I have had several listing removed, Ebay says they are a violation of their endangered creature policy when in fact they are fossils. They are rocks. I had a ancient elephant jaw section removed that is 5 million years old and now a rock. There are a...

Feedback shown on a listing

Is there a way to change the 3 feedbacks that pop up at the bottom of a listing? They're not the 3 most current it just seems to be random maybe but in my instance they aren't the best ones and I think it's hurting me. They're positive feedbacks but ...

Can't send pre-payment invoices anymore

When I sell multiple items to one buyer, I used to be able to send them an invoice (before they paid) with combined shipping. I haven't been able to do this for quite some time now. When someone buys multiple items at once, I have to send them a part...

Printify Connection

I would like to add printify products to my store. For that I would like to connect Printify to eBay. The reason I was afraid to do it is that I do not want Printif to change all my shipping. I work without shipping policies and so I am wondering. Wh...

Account under review, funds on hold.help!

i come oon to see this message today. i have been selling with buy it now and today i posted an item for auction, this is the only change ive made and i justr wanted to try the auction style of selling, im considerably new but cant really afford to h...

Resolved! Best return policy what do you seller advisers recommend?

So many posts are about returns and makes me nervous as have only posted a no return policy on my for sale items.Very casual seller and lucky so far but wondering what do you as advisers use for your return policy and how do you word same as perhaps ...

Frustrated with eBay Policies- The are appearing to allow a counterfeit network work freely on eBay!

After being an eBay seller (and a happy one) for over 12 years, I am astonished that eBay seems to be allowing a multi-million dollar counterfeiting operation and network to operate right under their noses. This is not my supposition this is a fact. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors