Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Limit

Hello, I have a restriction on placing goods on the Ebay platform. When will this time limit expire? How can I solve this problem? What is the reason for the restriction and what documents are required for it?

Resolved! Declined buyers return request for doesn’t fit

I am having an issue with a buyer who bought a sweater from me where I listed the correct size and measurements. He’s saying it’s too tight and requested a return for doesn’t fit. I declined the return saying that I listed all measurements and pictur...

Markdown Manager sale

Wondering why ebay only allows a minimum set $ amount off of $5.So now, instead of running a $2 off sale, I have to do a freaking % off? $15 and under items $5 off is ridiculous.

How to check for sold promoted listings?

Doing some product research… Question, is it possible to see if a seller has promoted a listing after their item has sold? I know you can see promoted listings before something sells and also on terapeak product research but is it actually possible f...

Resolved! item removed as to embargo rules - it was necklace I purchased from Mayor's in Ft Lauderdale

item removed as to embargo rules - it was necklace I purchased from Mayor's in Ft Lauderdale in 1989.Amethyst set in gold with a small amount of diamonds was remove from my listing per the embargo rule. I included in the listing the appraisal from MA...

Slow down on sales

So im new seller havnt even been selling a year yet and i can have a really good week then all the sudden really slow and that seems to be the norm so was wondering what im doing wrong or what i can do to get consistant sales any advice appreciated t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller page shows no items

new eBay page that shows no items for sale but I’m getting views. How is this possible? How do I see my items for sale on my seller page ? I have another seller page and my items pop up within a min or two

Automatically modify the available quantity after a canceled or returned order

I've been having some inventory issues because when a buyer cancels an order or opens a return order I have to manually change the available quantity for that item and sometimes I forget to do it.Is there a way to automate that process? I mean, addin...

Resolved! eBay Plagiarism Policy - Thoughts

Have been plaigerized twice on eBay by other sellers.Have contacted eBay support each time.Each time was told by eBay support that it is my responsibility to copyright or register my material prior to posting on eBay.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer said the color didn’t match pictures and description

 Hi,I’m the seller and I’m new to ebay. So the story is I sold a Versace watch and today the buyer asked for return with the reason he/she wrote in the message: “The color turned out to be too dark comparing to one on the photo. Like burgundy. Sorry ...

B61BD321-EFCF-4BB4-8B0F-5597FA394308.jpeg 0970B7D8-086A-4991-AD0D-E99EC3B442AC.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 33 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Double charged for shipping...

I'm reconciling my transactions, and in the sales order saw this: It's one postcard. I only printed one shipping label. Due to it being ESE, I cannot get a refund. This has happened a few times before with tracked postage, but I was able to void the ...

snip postage.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors