Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Pages Refreshing While Listing, Get your S*** Together Ebay!!!!!

it boggles my mind how ebay is always asking for more of a cut from our sales with the ridiculous scam that is promoted listings, yet hardly even has a functional website. Every time I am listing something, at least once (usually 3-4 times!) the page...

Resolved! Another Ghost Listing found AGAIN! What can be done about this?

Once again I discovered an active listing on an item sold months ago. The only reason I know this is because someone put it on their watch list and I saw it on the "send offers" page. I have been dinged 6 times in the last year for "selling" stuff th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pokemon Cards selling

I have recently tried out ebay and havent really had any luck selling cards. I try all I can in pictures and description and I have only sold 1 card. From this card I listed it for $15 and received $10. I am just trying to quick sell my cards for som...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Benefits from "Dedicated customer support" that comes with Anchor Store subscriptions?

For those that have an Anchor Store subscription... Is the "Dedicated customer support" that comes with an Anchor store subscription worth it? What benefits does it provide over the support we get with the lower tiered store subscriptions? Does Dedic...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Absolutely disgusted with EBAY and it's unfair practices of buyers are always right & sellers aren't

All Sellers, Today has done it with my 14 years of selling on Ebay! I have finally had enough and am moving everything over to Facebook Marketplace one by one. In February 2023 I sold a pair of size 13 Nike Air Jordan SC-1. Here is the original listi...

Promoting Auction Items

On an auction item when I click the promote button it presents me with a fee and says the promotion will last to the end of the auction. All my auctions are on automatic relist. So does the end of the auction mean to the end of all the relisted aucti...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

NY State CPA wanted

Hi All, I could do these myself, but I don’t want to. First time getting the 1099 k’s.lots of other new firsts too. if anyone uses someone for taxes in NY state, please let me know.I am in Buffalo, but willing to zoom, mail, drive, etc.I just want to...

Buyer cancelled order after money received and fees taken out

I had a buyer change their mind about buying a 'pick up only' item long after they paid for it. Ebay released the money into my bank account and took out their fees. If I refund the buyers money - will ebay extract the full amount from my account INC...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping from Sweden - only U.S options available

Hey, I'm a new seller from Sweden, and I listed my first item a week ago - the problem I ran into is that I could only choose postal options such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS when I entered the international shipping . I'm pretty sure there is no USPS ser...

Another first

I ship these things in cardboard boxes so they don’t get smashed in transit. Here’s a buyer who is complaining that when they opened the box he saw the top dented in wanting me to resolve it. I already told him to return for refund. Should I also tel...

IMG_1803.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors