Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 17 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Ebay Returns !

I am selling a small amount of watch parts . I seem to be experiencing returns where the buyers are expecting the parts, watch glasses to fit fake replica watches . My descriptions list exactly the models the parts fit and also the fact we do not sel...

Resolved! UPC required field to list but I don't have one

I have been trying to list a toy car. It has UPC code as a required specific. But I don't have the UPC code and it won't let me put N/A, not applicable or anything else. I had to take one for another product to list the car. How do I get around this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay and AI?

Hey everyone I wanted to know what other sellers thought about ebay going AI? Personaly I think it might be a huge headache for us with some robot describing our items by the image we upload? Anyways, have a great night everyone.Gee

Account suspended indefinitely

Turning to the community as a last resort.. let me start by saying I’ve contacted them via messenger on eBay for business and they defer me to call they Trust and Safety team, called them and followed all their instructions, they said they see my sce...

• 50 replies
  • 0 helpful

I understand eBay needs to make money

Selling refined gold today I lost money, I know I should have figured their listing final valuation fee in my price but how do you sell above the day's spot price? with the cost of materials for refining and the price I pay for the gold (which is a d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to sell a high-price item over Ebay due to Seller Limit

I would like to sell a collector's item, vintage Camel rug by Auction from Turkey. We expect item to sell handmade item between $2.500 - $10.000 USD, as it's a centerpiece item of any tobacciana collection. I'm new to Ebay, sold st only once. I reali...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller Assistant

Does anyone in the community have experience hiring someone to help sell their stuff on eBay or other platforms? I'm looking for someone to post and sell my items. This can technically be done at their home, but I would need someone to pick up the it...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

VERO takedown

I listed an item for sale. I received a notice from eBay saying it was VeRo violation and the manufacturer who filed the claim stated that my item was counterfeit. It’s not counterfeit. The manufacturer is also selling the identical item on eBay and ...

Bookkeeping Question

I hope this question isn't too foolish. I'm relatively new to the process of keeping track of transaction details. I'm using a spreadsheet and, before I get too far into the year and have to fix something, I want to make sure I understand. Ebay takes...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another GREAT innovation.......

This is now showing up on my listings So I click on edit profile.......go thru 2 more pages searching to find "edit profile" to add a picture....Get to this:still no place to add a picture? AHHHHHHHHH See the little pencil.........at least to me........

dhbookds_0-1709672063604.png dhbookds_1-1709672283572.png dhbookds_2-1709672362851.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Transaction Report

The last few years, I've been able to download a detailed transaction report to use for my taxes. I'm looking at the one I downloaded for 2021. and it has columns for the gross amount paid, the shipping cost charged, the fees eBay took, etc. I cannot...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Feedback order question

OK I'M CONFUSED BY eBays "magic math".I recently got a negative from a buyer and now in ALL my listings the Neg comes up at the top even though i have a later POSITIVE on a sale ,why isn't the "all feedback" the default ???......it is correct if you ...

Does ebay automatically send an invoice when I accept an offer from a buyer? + inventory question

I have 2 questions that I cannot find the answers to searching eBay help.1. Does eBay automatically send an invoice when I accept an offer from a buyer or do I need to send one?2. I sell stained glass tiles that I produce, so most of my listings are ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors