Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 12 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Local pickup rant. 3 times in a row, out of state buyers.

Buyers need a $5 idiot tax or the system needs to flat out block buyers who live out of state from an item's location. It's ridiculous how dumb buyers are that they don't notice a) there's no shipping options. b) it says local pickup only. c) the des...

How to sell a gift card

Hi there: I am hoping that someone can tell me how I can safely sell a gift card on ebay.

Selling a Navajo folding knife to Spain

I sold a folding knife to someone in Spain, I ship it and it gets so far to the consolidation center then gets denied and sent back? I don't see why? He says he always gets knifes sent to him. I don't see any restrictions against this knife he is try...

Resolved! selling pictures of a product instead of actual product

There are so many auctions listed for the Donald Trump shoes. The ones that I am concerned about are the ones that state that you are bidding on a picture of the shoes instead of the shoes. There was an auction that ended last night. The final bid wa...

User avatar by Scout
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay indexing is a mess

So many know it is taking 24+ hours for some cards to index and make it into the search to be seen. so i call out the supervisor and say you are cutting into the auction durations (3,5,7 days) , he states that no the auction will only start once its ...

Resolved! ebay lost the link my facebook page, and I cannot relink it

I have been using social announcements about 2 months with instagram, facebook and pinterest. Today, I saw the facebook page was no longer linked and I could not re-link it. Customer support tried to help, but I have to wait until Monday (or later) f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 4 helpful

Mobile App - Condition Description?

I recently received correspondence from a buyer stating that they did not see the specific condition issues for an item in the "Condition Description". I remember this happening before with another buyer. After determining that the buyer was using th...

Facebook has a group called "eBay Scammers, Refunders, Block these Buyers, Thief, Be Careful!

Why is a group site called "eBay Scammers, Refunders, Block these Buyers, Thief, Be Careful!" allowed to be on Facebook posting usernames and feedback and telling their members to avoid these people on eBay? We all can have bad experiences on eBay bu...

• 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can you correct late shipment errors?

Before when I used auction style listings, I would hold bidder's winnings until they were done. I also have held winnings until they wanted them shipped at a future date. Can I remove these late shipments? If so, how?Thank you in advance for your hel...

Do buyers prefer a low priced item with Shipping fees OR a higher purchase price with Free Shipping?

I can't seem to figure out which way is best to list my items. Personally as a buyer, I don't have a preference and usually go for whichever is cheaper when combining Price+Shipping, regardless of if shipping is free or not. So I need an outside opin...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors