Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Real Cartier Ring Failed Authenticity

I last week I sold my Cartier Juste un Clou 18k gold ring along with a Cartier matching bracelet to 2 separate buyers. Both items arrived at the GIA center in Carlsbad, CA, on the same day. 2 days ago I received an email from eBay indicating my ring ...

Deliberate Flagging of Products to Eliminate the Competition

:::: eBay Community Support - Please Advise ::::Why is it that eBay does not support its sellers properly when a competitor flags a listing of a product that is the same as their own?Suppose you're ranking higher than your competition, and your price...

Resolved! New listing tool: Can you have 2 shipping options?

I listed an item and wanted to have 2 shipping options; Parcel Select or Priority. It would only let me choose 1. Can you have 2 shipping options with the new listing tool?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

Contacting eBay

Helllo, eBay community! I am writing this, because my account was put on hold during the 'rona virus, when I made just over a grand for selling N95 masks. I was shut down by eBay whom started doing the exact same thing as I was doing. Now, I can not ...

Ebay

How about eBay fees when selling a product?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returned item but not in same condition

I sold an item which the buyer returned. However the item was not in the same condition as it was sent in. CSR told me that I should talk to the buyer but I'd rather not as the buyer was not a particularly nice person. What do I need to do in order t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mobile listing

I have been using iOS app for years. No all of a sudden it is telling me that to make a listing I have to go to the website

Resolved! Seller Contributions to Charity Hacked?

I just wanted to bring a problem to seller's attention to check and make sure your designated Charity hasn't been changed without your knowledge. I donate to St. Judes Children's Research Hospital and all the listings I had designated there were chan...

Pricing Strategy? Start high and then lower? Need your thoughts.

With some of my items that I am unsure of comparable price's I have started with a high price with the thought in mind that I can always lower it later. However I'm starting to think that maybe I'm off base with this. The reason is because of a large...

User avatar by Scout
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! AUTO PAY

Hi, As a seller how can I opt out of auto pay. Is ebay still using auto pay. I may already be out of it. Just dont' know how to check it out. Sorry to bother y'all with this. Thank you.

Advice please

I sold two items to a guy who apparently lives in Mexico but right over the US border enough so that he has friends in San Diego who he has his stuff sent to. He contacted me after buying and said he might have a change of address where to send it. I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors