Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Lifetime Sales Number

eBay used to display your total lifetime sales number in your profile account area. Do they still show this somewhere? It was simply a monetary value of the total of all your sales from the inception of your account. Where can I find this now?

Princess beanie

Hi all I am looking for some honest help. I have 3 immaculate princess beanies. I have done extensive research and wondered if the one I have it worth anything.1st princess- made in Indonesia, P.V.C pellets. I believe 1st generation.2nd princess- mad...

THE RIVER IS NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!

A good thing that Ebay requires receipts from new sellers listing lots of new, designer, items. The river should have been so thorough. https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-mom-alleged-ringleader-behind-185020113.html

Sports Card Bulk Editor Not Working Due To Listings Wrongly Categorized As "Sneaker Listings"

When I go to edit all of my listing in the Ebay bulk editor, some of my listings are unable to be edited in bulk editor. Here is the message I am receiving, "92 listings not processed. Sneaker listings created on the mobile app must be edited individ...

How to revise listing with outstanding offer to buyers?

Hi. I have listed an antique bank that a collector contacted me and explained that mine was not made by the company that I stated, but was a copy. I would like to revise my listing to state this, but I sent out offers to 2 buyers and when I try to re...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Requesting advice about negative FB and how to handle it.

I would like to get advice from other sellers as to how best to handle this. Every time I have gotten a neutral or negative FB, the buyer has never contacted me first, just leaves the neutral or negative FB. I have a 30-day free return policy, I pay ...

Lightning fast auto feedback removal

I had a buyer message me about INR where tracking shows delivered, surprise surprise. Shortly after they filed the INR. I sent my usual scripted response to their message about looking around and asking the carrier/PO for the GPS. The next day they r...

Bulk Shipping Pick List is Broken ....

When bulk Shipping The pick list is no longer combining orders its seperating them out. Lets say someone buys 5 items together and I combine the shipping like always now it shows up as 5 seperate line items on my pick list like it was 5 seperate orde...

transaction defect report

Hi thereI received a transaction defect report as we haven't responded to the opened case. That is unfair. because the customer opened a case as the item was not received. however, I updated the tracking detail to that case as we already shipped the ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Remove temporary restriction

Dear eBay Customer Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address the recent restriction placed on my eBay seller account. I understand the importance of maintaining a safe and secure marketplace for all users, and I am com...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order Refunds - No Order Level Refund allowed?

When a customer purchases a couple items from my store, eBay adds up the total shipping and that is what they charge the customer. In the past I was able to do an order level refund for the extra shipping charged. The only option I have now it to giv...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors