Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Ebay releasing funds

Ebay not releasing funds yes I had a sale and to just narrow it down and put it straight out there like there is 1000 more people in the same category where eBay not releasing funds or put restrictions on you for absolutely no reason you will do ever...

eBay is closing....!

It won't happen today or tomorrow... but the reason eBay is going to close is that Sellers when selling are being precluded by eBay trying to make money. It's no longer an auction site, it's too regulated and Sellers are always on the hook. So I don'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 38 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Unnecessary Negative Feedback

I am truly confused. I sold an item to a buyer. Shipped in 3 days of order. Buyer left a negative feedback. Buyer claims he was ripped off. The listing was plain and simple. I went back and reread my listing and description. It was fine. Reported it ...

Ebay is flooded by Chinese scams. Why is this allowed?

There are page after page with a product calledNew Electromagnetic Molecular Interference Antifreeze Snow Removal Instrument They claim that they use advanced technology to remove snow from your car. You just put it inside the car and the snow melts ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 4 helpful

Ebay's suggested Promo rates

I had to laugh when I just created a new listing, and ebay suggested a promo rate of 15.5%. Decided to run an experiment by jacking up the price accordingly and going with their suggestion.I'm pretty sure it'll end in disaster, but I'll let it run th...

USPS refusal to scan in items

Who has the issue with their local post office refusing to scan in items and making you drop them in a box? I have tried multiple times to have the clerk scan in my items and they get snippy and state that because "we" (USPS) give you (eBay sellers) ...

SELLERS ONLY! EBAY sending out 1099-K is ABSURD + gonna waste EONS of time for sellers @ tax time

REAL SELLERS ONLY NO ANNOYING PEDANTIC moderator/BOTS Your comments are unwanted and frankly offensive. To the real sellers only: Gods chosen. A 1099-K turned in to IRS gonna make you reconcile EVERY sale U had. You go over the 5K You sell bunch chea...

Resolved! Offers lower than the Starting Bid … when is it okay?

Good Morning! As a non-seller, I think of a Starting Bid as ‘the lowest amount a seller is willing to accept for the item’ … and would only make an offer higher than the SB. A seller-friend of mine said otherwise recently when the subject came up in ...

Can a buyer pay less than the listed price???

I have a new store, a few items listed and have been selling ok. Today, I get a sale and the buyer paid only $1.00 for a $34.24 item? How is that possible? It was not an auction. The price for this item has never been and still isn't $1.00. The buyer...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors