Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Listing is showing to US audience and I am located in Europe

Hello everyone, to keep it short. I live in Portugal (Europe) and wanted to sell my first item. When doing it so it wanted me to list it in dollars (which I thought was strange) I set the item location in Portugal and said that I shipped only in euro...

Seller Calendar (2024)

Upcoming dates for sellers to keep track of:Traditionally held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month, eBay Monthly ChatReleased every Tuesday, eBay for Business podcast & every other Wednesday, eBay Seller Spotlight podcastJanuary 15, Monday - Post off...

Sellers asked to use Promoted Listings Advanced to drive holiday sales while eBay does no TV ads?

If you're a seller and you've logged into your My eBay recently you've probably noticed a banner near the top of the page "Wrap up more sales this season with Promoted Listings Advanced. Get your listings in front of interested buyers and drive holid...

Tips and Tricks for Successful eBay Selling

Hello eBay Community!I hope everyone is having a great day. As a longtime eBay seller, I wanted to start a conversation and share some tips and tricks that have helped me succeed on this platform. I'm also eager to hear from other sellers about their...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Anyone have trouble with verification taking a long time?

I tried to verify my account on September 14th of this year. There was and still is a blue banner on my account which says that my information is being reviewed. I found it was taking a long time so I reached out after a week and was told to resubmit...

eBay "Metering" Sales For Top Rated Sellers

I have noticed more and more that sales from month to month have been very consistent, even as days pass by with one or two sales. To put this in perspective, we have almost 2,700 items listed. There is no rational reason that we should have even a s...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 106 replies
  • 21 helpful

Low Views? Anyone?

I have been listing at least 3 items almost everyday. Made some sales. Got some good feedbacks too. I was still listing new items everyday. All of a sudden my impressions and page views started to drop. Drastically.Does anyone here had experienced th...

new to eBay selling need advice will listen too

Need advice on shipping rates , to make better listings pop out than the usual ebay seller if possible using keywords , would like for some of sellers or buyers to look at my profile to see if I’m doing eBay the right way i appreciate everyone who gi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors